Review: Oops My Lip Tint Pack (lip tattoo) by Berrisom

Friday, June 05, 2015

Korean makeup is love, don't you agree? Oops My Lip Tint Pack by Berrisom is definitely no exception because true to its claims, this lip product lasts amazingly for 12 hours! Don't you just love eating or drinking without having to worry about your lipstick smearing all over your face, or worse, get all patchy and gone by the time you take that last bite? It's also perfect for swimming as the lip tint doesn't rub off!

review Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack set

I received this set with 6 gorgeous colors from Bien's Beauty Bliss.  Oops My Lip Tint Pack by Berrisom is an authentic Korean product and the first and original lip tint tattoo. You can buy it for PHP 450 per tube or you can get it for a bargain by getting the whole set for just PHP 1,750 (roughly PHP 292 each!). The colors in this set include: Virgin Red, Vivid Scarlet, Lovely Peach, Pure Pink, Bubble Pink, and Sexy Red.

What I love most about Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint Pack:

  • 12-hour lasting color (the lighter colors didn't stay as long though)
  • 1 tube contains 15g of product
  • It takes just 5 to 10 minutes to get a beautiful lip shade
  • Acts as a lip exfoliator (when you peel it off!)
  • Makes it super easy to create gradient lips
  • Smells awesome!
  • Lots of different colors to complement every skin tone
  • Waterproof and great for all sorts of water activities
  • Make out and kiss all you want! ^_^
  • 100% authentic and imported from Korea
Now let me show you how truly awesome these babies are. Check out my photos below and find out what's my favorite color(s) at the end! Photos are taken under natural light during the crazy hot summer afternoons.

1. VIRGIN RED (Real Red) - Strong red color; vivid and bright red color

berrisom oops my lip tint pack review

2. VIVID SCARLET (Refreshing Scarlet) - Attention-grabbing scarlet color; bright red color close to orange

berrisom oops my lip tint pack review

3. LOVELY PEACH (Pink Orange) - Pure pink-orange color; coral orange that's slightly pink

berrisom oops my lip tint pack review

4. PURE PINK (Lovely Pink) - Mild pink color

berrisom oops my lip tint pack review

5. BUBBLE PINK (Cherry Pink) - More pink than the basic apple red

berrisom oops my lip tint pack review

6. SEXY RED (Pure Red) - Burgundy tinted red color

berrisom oops my lip tint pack review

It's not hard to automatically pick the best of the bunch. For me, I prefer the reds because I'm not much of a "pink" person really.

Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack

Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack

Nevertheless, depending on my mood for the day, I can also sport a pretty pink shade from my Oops My Lip Tint Pack (lip tattoo) set.

Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack
Wearing Oops My Lint Tint Pack by Berrisom in Pure Pink. Notice the shade is slightly different under artificial lighting.
I suggest not using this on extremely chapped lips because you might rip that dead skin off and I guarantee you that's gonna hurt! You can use a balm before putting it on but the color may be different than expected. Try exfoliating your lips first before using Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint instead.

Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack
Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack, so easy to use! Just peel after 5-10 minutes!
Well, there you have it, folks! You can get 6 beautiful colors for every day of the week. I fan my lips or stay in front of the electric fan to help it dry faster and minimize waiting time, but the peeling part is really fun and exciting! If you want a darker color, you can just use more product on your lips. The darker the color, the longer it stayed for me. Watch this video clip:


So what are you waiting for? Check out Oops My Lip Tint Pack by Berrisom at Bien's Beauty Bliss on Facebook and Instagram. The store carries several other authentic Korean makeup including Pony's very own "SHINE EASY GLAM" eyeshadow palette in collaboration with Memebox. I'm gonna save up and get that one next! :)

Bien's Beauty Bliss


TWITTERFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTYOUTUBEBLOGEMAIL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images