I Found It On Galleon.PH

Monday, February 29, 2016

Ahoy, me Hearties!!! What do we have here?

#FoundItOnGalleon
Do you know what the biggest issue is for smart online shoppers who want to go on retail therapy? It's that most of the best and high quality products are sold overseas... in the US specifically. Plus at times they're cheaper there, too, what with all the discounts and the sales. But when it comes to shipping them, be prepared to pay for fees that cost twice as much as your order! Blimey!

Enter Galleon PH!

It's a simple process really. Just login to www.galleon.ph, shop til you drop then pay for it (in PESOS!), and wait for your package to get shipped!

Recently I wishlisted some stuff I will be buying for myself (ahem, birthday gifts!). So I usually buy my arts and crafts stuff, diet and fitness gadgets and gizmos, and even some beauty and personal effects from the US simply because they are NOT AVAILABLE here in the Philippines.

1) Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencils (132 Colored Pencils)

The only ones you can find here are 12, 24, and 48 pencils and even those are very rare commodities. The big sets are nowhere to be found! Although some 3rd party sellers offer the huge sets, they cost an arm and a leg. I'm better off ordering it direct from the US. The price is fairly reasonable and even if I have some friends or family in the US who I can simply ask as a favor to purchase them for me, I wouldn't want to put someone through all the trouble of carrying this bulk and to cause the excess baggage.

2) Nutri Bullet by Magic Bullet


This is the real, authentic, and original Nutri Bullet. For health issues, I really don't want to risk buying from online sellers who sell grade A or replicas. They might even give you some type of guarantee but I've read too many horrific stories about these cheaper copies blowing up due to quality control issues. Better get authentic products from the US for peace of mind! Sure it might be triple the price compared to the ones being sold by some third party sellers, but hey, this is ORIGINAL!

3) Tampax Pearl Plastic Triple Pack (50 Count)


Of course, because I'm far from being menopausal, the dreaded monthly visit from Aunt Flo just becomes less annoying with tampons. It really bugs me why this isn't mainstream in the Philippines yet. Are we too conventional? I don't know, but I've used this for over a decade and I just can't live without it. This is not just your regular tampons. Sometimes like an elusive rainforest animal, you could spot a tampon or two at some specialty shops but those are with cardboard applicators, and I only use the Pearl Plastic ones! You know, whenever we watch old classic movies or those set in certain time periods during date night, I always ask my husband, "Do they even have sanitary napkins back then?" much to his chagrin.  But I digress.

So back to the topic, sure you can order directly from online sites in the US, but again, you need to deal with ridiculous shipping charges on top of the hassle that Customs impose and/or argue with couriers. Scallywags! Don't even get me started on that. It's really not worth the stress. Retail therapy is supposed to be a fun, enjoyable activity!


Here's why it's better to take the Galleon PH route.

The last feature is just amazing. I mean, a balikbayan box too expensive or too big for just one or two items? Galleon PH got you covered! You can still shop at your favorite US online stores and ship individual items to the address of Galleon PH in the US and they'll be the ones to ship it here to the Philippines with all-in shipping charges and customs and duties via Air or Sea! (Still confused? Read HERE.)


Yo Ho Ho! It's like finding a buried treasure! It's the gem of all online shopping sites, as far as Philippine buyers are concerned. Best of all, you don't have to leave your home. The Galleon PH website is very responsive. You can be on your computer, your phone, or your tablet. Don't worry about having no dollar$ nor doubloons, you can pay with esos with dozens of payment methods... so from Aparri to Jolo, you can shop til you drop!


Oh, and did I mention they have a commendable customer service? Aye! Their chat support is super helpful! Shiver me timbers!


Avast ye! So next time you want to go on retail therapy, come on-board, matey! Join me and let's embark on a swashbucklin' shopping journey across the Seven Seas at http://www.galleon.ph!
Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen!

[ Watch this space for 10% Coupons! ]

Follow Galleon PH on:


TWITTERFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTYOUTUBEBLOGEMAIL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images