Review: Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I still have hordes of lipstick to go through but one just can't put Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers aside. So in this quick review and demo, I'll show you why. Also I'm more than happy to test these four beautiful shades for you.

GORGEOUS LACQUER SHINE. BOUNCY, LIGHTWEIGHT COLOR.
There are actually a total of 15 shades but I have just these four colors here that are perfect depending on your mood of the day or for any occasion.


Know that with these Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers, you get true color clarity, vivid high-impact shine, and a bouncy, lightweight feel.

Lip Lacquer goes HD with innovative wax-free gel technology.


The packaging itself it is very classy and it's got that gem at the top part of the tube. Speaking of tubes, it's got a clear tube to make sure you pick the right shade especially if you're in a hurry. Trust me, I've brought with me wrong lip shades for touch ups many times before because it wasn't apparent what I was grabbing on my way out.

Always silky, never sticky.
For me, the common issue with lip gloss and lacquers is they always feel sticky. Well, Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers proved me wrong. They feel rather silky on the lips. I love the professionally inspired brush applicator because it allows me to go into the corners and shape my lips as I desire.


Now onto the swatches!


Look at that! Just how vivid are they, huh!? I mean, okay, so hand swatches may be different from when they're actually applied on the lips but check this out...


Indeed so rich and shiny!!! If that's your thing then, this is the jackpot! Like I said earlier, the Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers are great for just about any time... See how looks can change just by switching up those lip colors.


You can go from sweet, sassy, serious, to holy smokes! And did I already say that there are 15 irresistible shades to choose from? Yeah, I think I did. So I do recommend trying these out. What I did when I found that I applied too much product (because a little really goes a long way with these!), I blotted it a bit and I still got the shine and vibrance of color that I needed.


So if you like to take #selfies, see the difference a swipe can make with these bold colors that is sure to bring your lips to life!


Promo Alert! Buy the Ultra HD Lipstick together with the Ultra HD Lip Lacquer, and pay only P400 for each item! Discount available until January 31 at Revlon counters nationwide.

#‎TemptationisOn‬ this season. Let your lips sparkle and dazzle with the new Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer.


TWITTERFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTYOUTUBEBLOGEMAIL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images