#ManiMonday Care Before You Color: The Caronia Salon Care

Monday, July 18, 2016

My Trusted Trio - Caronia Salon Care
There's no denying that being a busy full-time stay-at-home/work-at-home mom takes up so much of my time and energy but I always try to make it a point to get my nails groomed weekly if not twice a month, either by myself or by a manicuresta. When I go to nail salon, the cheapo in me wants to scratch her eyes out whenever I see how much it cost to get nails done professionally. I know some people won't bat an eyelash when they pay P250 or more to get a manicure and pedicure at their favorite salons, but I'm used to DIY and calling home service which only costs P100 for everything! 

And I'm glad that for those down times I have at home when all the chores are done, all the floors are swept, the dishes washed and my work done, I can reach for my trusted trio from Caronia -- the nail polish remover, the cuticle remover and the cuticle sanitizer. And this basically completes my Mani Monday each week! Clean nails are awesome and just like the face, a clean canvas is what you need before you can beat it!


Now all I have to do is pick a color (or colors!) from my treasure trove of nail polishes and I'm all set. And #ManiMonday, here we go!


Care Before You Color: The Caronia Salon Care




TWITTERFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTYOUTUBEBLOGEMAIL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images