Fast forward

Tuesday, January 18, 2005


Another day... meaning, I'm not getting any younger. I'm not fretting about that instead I'm more concerned about my PS existence. What's PS? Not Playstation. That's People Support to you! Okay, We're having so many exams! And I'm telling ya, dude.. it ain't easy. All the pressure, all the 2nd-hand smoke, and all those walking well-caffeinated people and their spill-proof mugs. Whaaaaaataaaaaaaaaaaafak!

Look at the date, January is almost over.. not that I'm not happy about it since I'm gonna get paid! Ayeeeeeee! But it's so fast... my life would be over before I know it! Hmmm... Wonder when... Oh well, life goes on...

post signature


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images