Moving on...

Thursday, March 10, 2005


Alright.... what day is it? I'm not so sure any more.. all these graveyard shifts are messing me up..and my body clock as well! Why am I still here?Yes, I ask myself that question everyday and well, all I could say to myself is that I needed an "Experience" and that's just what I'm getting.

To those who haven't really understood my profession... I am a "call girl".. and that's not what you think it is. I work at a call center, which is pretty booming in the country right now..and yes, we ARE also expanding..so there's a lot of room to grow. But the pressure, is unbelievable. So, it's an American company... like it's the best I can get (thanks to great medial and dental benefits!) with my resume and all that! So anyways, my floor walker is telling me to stop doin g"SOMETHING" else while I'm taking a call.. shish! Sorry about that.. will update you guys later when I get home then.. Again..I apologize... (that goes to the verint session that QA might be looking at right now!) ayeeeeeee! laterzzzzzz...

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images