Isn’t it ironic?

Sunday, March 27, 2005

So Alanis is singing in my head right now and all I can do is nod and agree that there’s so much irony in this life. All the lyrics of that old familiar song is so daym true. It’s like rain on your wedding day, it’s a free ride when you’ve already paid, it’s a good advice that you just didn’t take… it’s a black fly in your Chardonnay, it’s like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife, it’s meeting the man of your dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife… ahhh, isn’t it ironic? Don’t you think?

Today I found out something that made me think how we are all connected. It’s like the 6 degrees of separation (but who’s counting?) and it’s funny how the wheel of life turns at such points. It’s a miracle or perhaps it’s misery. And I would just like to say that when there’s smoke, there’s fire. Okay, okay… maybe I have too much to write that my sentence constructions aren’t exactly correct. It’s just that it’s overwhelming to know that people who once gave advices about doing the right things are now the ones committing those "moral" crimes. And I was right all along. Nobody’s perfect and I made the right mistakes. I didn’t think that it was plain wrong, in fact, everything that happened to me morally-speaking just so happened so that I could make the right decisions in the end. An awakening. Looking back (which isn’t normally what I do), I can’t help but smile… and then snicker. Tee hee. People who criticized me for behaving badly are now being criticized themselves. Isn’t it ironic? Or is it the Karmic Rule?! Yeah, whatever.

Being jobless is not fun anymore. Although I like bumming around. I just don’t like being bored. In a few weeks, my life is going to change. I can feel it.

\m/ai

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images