Out there!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I RESIGNED! Now I'm back to being a bum... but not for long. I'm looking into getting a job that doesn't require so much stress and expecially the kinds where I don't get yelled at a lot. Tee hee. I didn't get a job just to become a living sponge of frustrations and disappointed customers. Dang! I'm waaaay too good for that! Lolz. Now, it's just a matter of time (and extensive research) that I will find that perfect job.

There's still a BIG world out there so watch out, world... HERE I COME!

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. BISAYA GIRLS ARE THE HOTTEST..

    PROPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mai,

    My friend DeWayne wants to marry you and bring you to America and live happily ever after. Just thought I'd let you know.

    Mel.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images