feels like knockin’ on heaven’s door

Thursday, March 24, 2005

In that moment somewhere between wakefulness and sleep, I try to understand what it’s like to be dead. Blah! Too much to decipher.. my brain cells are exploding. I decided to wake up.

As for the so-called vacation in Bikini Bottom, I wanna go back to the Queen City of the South. Two days of home is too much already. I’m sorry but I just had too much of Ormoc City. But I will come home to retire here, eventually. However, BILOG ANG MUNDO!!!

I miss the beach. I feel weird. I need something to drink. Why can’t I breathe whenever I think about you?

\m/ai

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images