Work-smork.

Thursday, March 10, 2005


Oh great! I managed to get a hold of my seatmate's computer and here I am typing away as I am waiting for my adviser to pick up... it's like I've been on hold for 48 years already!

Well, anyhoo... The call center is PeopleSupport Inc... you can do a search online and check out the company yourself. But you don't wanna do that now.

So what else am I up to aside from my busy career life? Ummm, not much... I am waiting for Armand to come home. Yep! He will be home in a few more days and I can't wait!!! Yipeeeee! My love life is gonna explode with busting psychedelic and kaleidoscopic colors.

OK, i have to go now... because I need to write a five-page essay about my TRAINING experience here at the company... toodles!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images