Havaianas: World Peace = No War!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Oi!!!

Need I say more???



Yew!!!

From Australia, thanks to sis Joy... :)

It really is worth the wait!





It's the unique outlined logo that got me first... and of course, the camu print ^_^



A real sight for sore eyes, eh?

Again, thanks to Air 21. HAHAHA! In spite of the not so heavy downpour today... (Way to go, Frank!) they managed to find their way to my place first thing in the morning and now my day is much brighter already!



Havaianas, that's it for the month of June. Coming up next... well, I don't know... Stay tuned!

Anyone going to Re-Hav? Take me with you... please!!!

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images