Making Philly Cheesesteak

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Warning: Not for the hungry.

I weighed myself and found I've lost 3 pounds! Wow! And I thought I was getting a binge eating disorder already... Determined to get that 3 pounds back, I decided to make my own Philadelphia cheesesteak for dinner last night. HA HA HA!

According to dear old Wiki, the cheesesteak is a comfort food for natives of the Philadelphia region. Well, any meat is comforting to carnivorous little ol' me... and thanks to the food trips I've been having lately, that cloud of depression is almost gone now. ^_^ I'm soooo moving on with my life.

Although it was pretty messy to make (probably as messed up as I
amwas with my so-called life)... still it was fun... As Mark Twain said, “Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.” And the end result?


BURP. Excusez-moi!







YUM!!!

And here's the making:



Certified one of the best home-made dinners I've had...





It doesn't take that long to cook/prepare this meal... 20-30 minutes I think.



Just can't get enough!!! Chomp... chomp... chomp...



Dessert and bread courtesy of Kitty and Vnz. Thanks!!!



One word.
BUSOG!

Status: Now back to regular dieting.

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images