EV MAIL 2.0 Update: Ormoc Party Scene's MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELORS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Today we're celebrating Charter Day in Ormoc City but I'm not gonna post stuff about that... (not yet anyway) so instead, here's another one for the ladies.

Heads up! Here's the list of Ormoc Party Scene's MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELORS.



It didn't come as a surprise to me that 50% of the men in this list are my poker buddies (3 of them are my classmates from primary school, one is an EX-BF, 4 of them are my college barkada). I guess people who play poker here don't have much love lives to begin with! Ha Ha Ha! JK!

JPC wrote:

Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia, defines an "eligible bachelor" as a bachelor [or an unmarried male] considered to be a particularly desirable potential husband, usually due to wealth or social status. I guess that definition can very well apply to the select gentlemen featured in our list of Most Eligible Bachelors who are very often seen in and around Ormoc's party places and social events. These 15 successful young men remain single by choice. One of them (who asked not to be identified) aptly put it when he said, "Why make one woman miserable when I can make a lot of women happy?"

It's not like that they don't see themselves eventually getting married; perhaps it's just that they would rather -- at the moment -- work hard and party even harder, not worrying about an angry wife when they go home late at night. Not that they're afraid of commitment either but rather I would like to believe that they chose to be uncommitted so they will have all the time in their hands to find someone they truly like to be committed to in the future. Better safe than sorry, eh?

To all single women out there, take your pick from among these debonair young men. Who knows one of them might be the knight in shining armor you've been waiting for or that you may be the damsel in distress they want to rescue. But then again, as humorist H. L. Mencken said, "Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married, too."


P.S. WATCH OUT THIS WEEK'S ISSUE... Find out who has the MOST DESIRABLE CURVES, THE MOST ENVIABLE FIGURES... Check out who will make it to our list of ORMOC'S SEXIEST WOMEN...


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images