Oct. 17, 2008 - 1.5 days or 36 hours of sun shine today?

Friday, October 17, 2008

Two weeks ago I received a text message stating:

“Coming October 17, 2008 the sun will rise continuously for 36 hrs (1.5 days). During this time the American countries will be dark for 1.5 days.

It will convert 3 days into 2 big days. It will happen once in 2400 yrs.
We’re very lucky to see this. Forward it to all friends.”


I marked my calendar and the alarm went off this morning. Did you guys get this message, too?

So then I started googling about it and didn't find any reliable reason to believe so... I'm sure the NASA peeps would confirm if this is really going to occur today. I read that the Earth would have to rotate/revolve slower if this should happen. Could this be an effect of global warming?

Alright then, I guess we'll just have to wait and see! If the sun won't set at 6 tonight, then LET'S MORNING THE NIGHT!!! Tagay, binuntagay!!!


OT: I think my 3120c takes better pix than my 6120c!

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images