Havaianas: When good things come to those who wait!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Newest addition to my ever growing collection!



A gift from my one and only bao...




Thank you for the coolest Havaianas slims!!! And you know, I don't really like them slims :( But this one truly rocks!!! \m/




Gift-wrapped with L♥VE! Ayyyeeee!!!
I'm on Cloud 9... (And it's not the chocolate kind!!!)





So, I'm obsessing...



BTW, shout-outs to sis joyce!!!

Okay, I'm done here.

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!




P/S.
Don't ask about my annoying smile here because I'm still getting dental work done.. hee hee...

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images