All or Nothing???

Friday, March 06, 2009

Whew! So I'm at this stage now. Because after the drama unfolds, I think I am now facing the scariest time in any romantic relationship -- that is when it starts to look like it’s actually going to work out. Why? I picked up the pieces, made amends, apologized, and vowed to be better. In that light, I am fighting for my love by compromising. I've made peace with myself and tried to with everyone involved in this whole mess. I am hopeful. I am optimistic.

But what I didn't expect, now that the walls have been broken, is the gnawing feeling that once again shakes me to the very core. Okay, stop! I'm not a worrier... but chronic dissatisfaction? Man, I need a shrink.



Though now I realize that love is not about all-or-nothing. It’s about the good, the bad, and the everything. I'll take that advice starting right now, to relax a little more, enjoy a little more, and shelve the judgments and criticisms that create the so-called dissatisfaction.

It is said that once you start accepting others, you’ll accept yourself, and when you’re in touch with yourself, you’ll know exactly what you need to have the best relationship. And the best part? You may already be in that relationship. ^_^

I thank God for the strength, the knowledge to know the difference, and the people who makes a difference.

So let's all turn the page for the next chapter in my book, shall we? Are you guys with me?



⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images