Havaianas: Missing the Isla Havaianatico :(

Friday, March 20, 2009

Time: 10:35 a.m. 03/18/2009
Ring. Ring. {Got tachycardic for a minute!}

I picked up the phone and got the invite! But it's just too bad I couldn't catch a flight to Davao yesterday in time to be there for the winner's dinner. :( Boohoo... Short notice. I'm 1000 miles away! And no flights from ORM to DVO! Gawd, I am so geographically-challenged!

Oh well... "next time" nalang! WAAAAAHHHH!!!



Haaay. Sayang! {Depressed mode.}

Anyways, here's something for the havaianaticos out there. ^_^



ONE is never enough!!! When will it be ever enough???

But I still love my babies... Havaianas STILL rocks my world. And my bao, too.


And now looking forward to this...



At least that's just 2 hours away from me!!!
So, watch out Waray2x... Makadto gyud ako!

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ooooh! so you were supposed to join us. too bad you missed it. It was a fun event, though we only ranked 3rd in the team standing (that's okay..at least we got to bring home 2 Havaianas GCs and I got to keep a flip float)

    Have fun there in Ormoc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's so sayang!!! I could have enjoyed the event as much as you did... so who bagged the cash prize?! What was the adventure like? I wanna know what I missed :(

    Thanks!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images