Spring Cleaning 2009!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I did it! I did it! I did it!

I cleaned my cave errr my room! Hurray! Success!!!

Okay, I know, picture time! There's not much to show but well, here goes nothing... Scroll down and wait for the pics to load, okay? ^_^


Where dreams are made. Slumberland!


All the small things.


Vanity wall.


Stuffs.


My workstation.


Mirror, Mirror on the wall!


The sunglasses collection and my Maki (24" iMac).


Old school film cams and DVDs.


More DVDs and CDs.


My Archie comics and Danielle Steel novels.


Hard-bound books and more stuffs.


Shoes. (Where are my Havaianas? Of course, they have a special place!)

More pix at my Flickr account. ^_^ (If you care...)

FYI: It took me like 2 weeks to get everything sorted out. (Goodbye boxes!) I'm so bad at this gyud. So the benefits of having a "clean" room are as follows:

1. Minimal dust. Good for my rhinitis.
2. Noticeably cooler air. Don’t know why. Or maybe because I cleaned the a/c, too?
3. Easier to locate things. Organized ang show!

That's as far as I've observed though, I know there's more.. I just need to get used to living in a spic-and-span environment. Nothing wrong with it. Tee hee. I really should keep this up! I have to. I feel better this way.

So here's me... Wa'y ligo and my feet are dirty I know. HAHA!



P.S. Feedbacks, comments, suggestions, & violent reactions all welcome. Leave your comment below!

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hey... do you know where i could find sticker films for pola izone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://manilaagainstmuslims.blogspot.com/

    it's about time that someone speaks up against them!

    pakipasa po...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pennylane... i haven't been able to buy sticker films in quite a while.. last time i did.. which was years ago, i got them from Duty Free Phils...

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mai!!! are you collecting scarfs?nakita ko kac sa closet mo?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images