FOR SALE: Flipping for phones!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

The garage sale of my used cellular phones ain't over yet. Why? Check these TWO FLIP PHONES I'm also letting go of! Yes, TWO phones, not just ONE, but TWO!!!

Okay, I know you're asking... Why so many phones? Because I am MyMaria. LOL! That should be enough reason why I have so many. And that's why you're in luck if you get to own it. This is just my ego talking really. But seriously, these phones are in tip-top shape and performance level is still top-notch. Hey, I'm very picky with my gadgets and I only buy the best... but unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. No, it's not broken or anything, nor does it have any hidden defects. Haller?! Do I look like a con or scammer? ^_^

Anyways, I know you're also wondering why I'm selling almost all my phones now. Well, if you were in my shoes, you'll probably be asking yourself, why do I need so many phones in the first place? Let's just say, I'm finally coming to my senses. I'm letting go of not just the phones but also my immaturity and unreasonableness for everything electronic. *sigh* One must grow up, so to speak.

So without further ado... Here's a hard to find OPENLINE Red Nokia N76. Bought last September 2007; so there's no more warranty. Love this phone to death with its fast processor (like the N95); that's why it's hard to let it go. Pix below!





Specs as follows:


The Nokia N76 features a slim body and gorgeous internal display. The multimedia-centric smart phone is equipped with a fairly robust media player, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 2-megapixel camera. Sound quality for calls and music is also good. This phones offers sexy looks and good multimedia performance.

Own it for only PHP 8,500.00!





But WAIT!!! There's more...


How about I tempt you with a 2-week-old Motorola V9? Comes with 3 months warranty left from Semicon. Actually, this was the replacement phone I got from them. Having had my Ferrari V6 Maxx repaired, they couldn't fix it so they sent me a brand-new Smart-locked V9 instead. I already got fond of it over the short period of time I've had it considering its HSDPA speed when using the Internet, but still I have no real use for this phone, so I'm letting it go. Scroll down for pix!





Specs as follows:


The Motorola Razr2 V9 is a fabulous-looking phone clad in steel and glass. It has HSDPA support plus a 2-megapixel camera, a music player, and good sound quality and battery life. This a great successor to the first Razr. It has an eye-catching design, solid performance, and an impressive feature set.

Make it yours for just PHP 8,500.00!




All phones are in 100% working condition. Hardly used considering I got so many. Some scratches on the N76 but you can just have the case changed. The V9 on the other hand is scratch-free. Tee hee. Also comes with box, charger, memory cards, cables & headset (for V9), headset (for N76), manuals, and CDs...

Come on, guys, help me out here... It's about time I let them all go. ^_^ And become the practical person that I should be. Hehe.

Text/call 0922-8216418 for any questions and for faster transaction.



⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西


Ads by AdGenta.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images