Havaianas: Filipinas 2009

Friday, June 12, 2009

The secret is out! You've probably heard it already and got emails about it... but just for the sake of blogging... here's what I'm talking about!



That's the email I got from Havaianas Philippines a few days ago... and here's a screenshot of their website:



Yup... that is for real! Check it out: http://www.havaianasphilippines.com/filipinas/

Scroll down for pix...




Comes with very kawaii pin!!!


My 2006 and 2009 Filipinas Havs!



Rubberized logo versus metallic pin!



Although, I must admit the sizes have changed considerably. My size 37/38 Filipinas 2006 Havaianas are just about the same size as the size 35/36 Filipinas 2009 Havaianas!!! I'll give you proof!




Nevertheless, you guys should still really head out to your nearest Havaianas retailer NOW and grab yourself these very exclusive pairs and be proud to be Pinoy!

Happy Independence Day, y'all!


P.S. Shout outs to Enyong & Tshilly's for scoring me a pair!


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. haha! got their email too! ni buy jud diay ka.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know where i can find the jeepney ones with the black strap in mens size 39/40?? i've been looking for them online since i don't live in the philippines... they seem impossible to find! any help would be appreciated. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images