I hate goodbyes.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Who doesn't? Well, I don't care but right now, my eyes are all puffy and looking like a brown Pillsbury Doughboy's... all thanks to Michael Scoffield and Guam Jan Di! Say what? Not Prison Boys Over Flowers, mind you.


PB. Sigh. Scoffield. :P


BOF. It's just too bad I didn't get to wear uniforms like that back in school. Shucks.

Oh well, I managed to finish, for the past week, the last few episodes of Prison Break and did the Boys Over Flowers marathon (hey, my mom started it!!!) and now, I look like this!



Yeah, yeah. I know. Is that a puffy-eyed, zombified Maria? *sigh* These TV soaps are really something, huh! I'm not much of a TV person. That's why I don't have a TV in my room anymore. But thanks to peer (family) pressure, I get hooked on these things that damn eats up so much of whatever free time I have. Then again, I don't regret it a bit.



Now you guys know what it feels like when the end comes, right? Is this withdrawal? I remembered watching Coffee Prince about the same time last year and blogged after I finished the koreanovela. Well, who says letting go was easy in the first place. It never was, but you sure will get over it. ;) Just gimme some time. HAHAHAHA! And I'm still looking forward to my happy ending.



⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey lover!!! yaw na pahubag sa imo mata.hehehe pero para ako, gwapa man jud kaau ka maski unsa pa!!weeeee!!! you finished two series of movies gud!! grabe kaau!!grabe pud kaau hilak.nahuman najud.huwat napud ta ani sa mga mu sunod nga tulumanon!hehehe but don't worry my love, you won't cry for sad endings...you will cry for joy and happiness about our love story..this will be forever happy jud, this love will never end and will never die..you are my everything,my world,my only one,my life,my mai..i'll make this a happy ending fairytale story coz you are my queen! my queen my queen!! michael scoffield lagi..hahaha gwapo rako ana bao!!hahaha joke!!ikaw kay gwapa kaau!!ayaw na hilak bao ha..wawa mana face ako bao..stay happy and lovely!! we will soon have our own and our happy ending!! will you marry me my one and only love...my mai?


    i miss you sooo much my love and i love you soooo much my mai!!
    hhhhmmmmmwwwaaaahhhh!!!

    \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys, why don't you make your own love story...'yung happy ending...but i don't mind putting a little twist to the plot...like the guy ends up marrying another girl, while his ex-sweetheart (maria), burdened by a brokenheart, finds peace and happiness in a monastery...happy ending pa rin para sa inyong dalawa, di ba??? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images