Adieu, Maki. Adieu, Sofie.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

This is officially my last blog via Maki. *sniff*sniff* (Drama mode!)

I really hate goodbyes. But nothing lasts forever. We all know the constant thing in life is change (death and taxes being unavoidable, the latter though a little debatable) and you know, I don't really lose hope. I've always been the optimistic kind... most of the time anyway. That as long as we have life, there is always that light at the end of the tunnel.

I cried my eyes out last night while backing up and deleting files. How corny is that?! I'm being sentimental. So give me this chance!

Either that or I'm just a wee bit worried my external drive wouldn't have enough space. :P



It's actually a mixed emotion. I'm happy as well because it's time to move on. Meaning there will be a lot of new stuffs to look forward to!

Anyways, what I'm really trying to accomplish here is prioritizing things in life. I'm starting my New Year's Resolution early so yeah, this is basically like cleaning out my closet once more. That is, getting rid of all the things that will just set me back from becoming more financially responsible. So out with the old...

I'm predicting that in 2010 there will be quite a lot of fireworks in my life. :) And the major reason of it all: Noodle Boy is coming home! Time to declutter and conquer my mess! Bwahahahaha! And I have less than a month to get everything in order... Sheeesh.

But hang on a minute, why do I feel like I'm having a garage sale of all my gadgets? Maybe because... I AM! The material girl in me is screaming like hell right now. But I shall not be bothered. This is for my own good. I got to stop (if not tame) the shopaholic in me. Gotta curb that impulse! We already have so many projects outlined for next year, and in order to succeed I need to get rid of all the negative vibes especially the things I can live without.

I can sum up everything in my mind right now in one word: REALITY. And yeah, it bites.

But there is one thing in my life though that's very dominant now that I cannot live without... and there's no way I'll be letting that one go. Hmm... You'll have to tune in to find out! ;)

Coming soon.


post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Why the sudden change of attitude?
    What's wrong with being a material girl? You don't steal to buy your stuff, right?
    Are you getting married, have kids or what? You don't sound like the Ramen Girl we got used to.
    This is creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she did not change attitude. she's still a material girl. in fact she acquired a replacement for maki. i thought she was saving but she was not.

    i wonder what her new thing is! blog it in here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you guys... :P i'm still me afaik... only bigger, badder, better me ;) in other words, i'm just being practical...

    making the most out of everything and using my head... nothing wrong with it.. in fact, you should read my new entry.. teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ho this is not something where you should be depressed come on, don't be a dumbo girl. You are not that boring type of girl, cheer up and think positively, whats wrong where you are getting married.

    nintendo dsi r4

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images