Filipino Pride!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today, we witnessed another victory! Woohoo!!! GO MANNY!


I don't really watch boxing matches, so this is like the first time I actually watched one... Why? Maybe because it wasn't interesting enough for me or the fact that these boxers look like hell after a fight! Geeez.

Have you seen their faces?


Bloody hell. I feel better watching cock fights. Ugh.

But anyways, if you haven't seen the fight. You should watch the replays. Manny was awesome!

So then we celebrated... naturally.



Proud to be Pinoy! :P

So before I end this quick blog, lemme ask you this...
Do you know EFREN PEÑAFLORIDA?
Who the hey???

Well, I think the guy's a real hero. You should definitely check him out! I even voted 3x already!


Or go to http://cnn.com/heroes and vote for our dear kababayan!
This is for a good cause ;)

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images