FOR SALE: Sofie is up for grabs!

Sunday, November 01, 2009


This is presumably the sale you've all been waiting for! Tee hee.



Letting go of my ultra-cool QWERTY phone.





My Nokia E63 (aka Sofie) for only...

PHP 8.5K!
Free shipping!


Warranty until 12/2009. ABSOLUTELY NO HIDDEN DEFECTS!

***OPENLINE***

Comes with box and 1gb memory card...
With a few minor scratches (signs of usage but you can just replace the casing) and no charger.

Do I have to give a reason for selling? Okay, fine.
Let's just say... I'm ready to move on.
How's that? =P

A personal review can be found here:
http://bastaigatsikat.blogspot.com/2008/12/nokia-e63-review-sofie-is-love.html



Text/call 0922-8216418or 0920-9004468 for faster transaction.

Payment via Chinabank deposit or Globe GCASH (plus 1% cash-out fee)




Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. "I'm ready to move on"...
    I'm quite intriqued with this phrase. What's the story with this phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramen Girl. I am a guy, straight in his late 20's. I want my eyelashes to grow longer. Long eyelashes make a person look younger, di ba?
    Anyway, I bought LiLash (eyelash growth stimulator) online 2 weeks ago. It takes at least 4 weeks pa daw before I can see results. I don't know if it's okay to use a little mascara in the meantime. And if it is, what's the best mascara in the market (i don't mind spending a lot, as long as it doesn't smudge and cause racoon eyes)?
    Ramen Girl, based on your pictures, I consider you an expert on beauty stuff. You look fabulous, and I hope you will share some of your secrets.
    I'm keeping myself anonymous, because metrosexuality is not yet fully accepted in our society. Baka mahirapan pa akong humanap ng girlfriend.
    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOFIE is SOLD na! :) Moving on simply means, getting rid of the things (people also) that you don't really need... well, imho. ^_^

    As for the eyelashes, hmmm.. i never really tried anything like growth stimulator.. what I did before was have it curled... semi-permanently. That was pretty risky but it gave me like about 2-3 months of not needing to use a CURLASH! hehehehe

    For more beauty secrets, stay tuned. I'm going to blog about that one really soon ;) It's gonna be huuuuuge! ^_^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Maskara... I prefer Maybelline. Always loved their products and their mascaras are the only ones that seem to work for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images