The RameNoodle Show!

Friday, December 18, 2009

For all your palate pleasure... We have a new blog!!!

Check it out at http://theramenoodleshow.blogspot.com ... This is where you can check out the food and places we've gone to and what we have to say about them. ;)


You're in for a treat!

Brought to you exclusively by Ramen Girl and Noodle Boy!


P.S. Bookmark it now. Hit Ctrl + d for PC or Command (Apple) + D for Mac on your keyboards now. Will be updating it regularly. So stay tuned...


post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Please make a review about Bebida's. I used to bring my nursing NCLEX review books, and with a cup of their hot, delicious cappuccino, prepare for the exam.
    I aced the exam which i took in Hongkong, and i admit that 50% of the success was because of their coffee---the other half was sheer brute hard work! :)
    That was 4 years ago. And i never got the chance to thank the courteous staff who always greeted me with a big smile everytime i come in! There was this particular lady (i didn't get her name, but she tended the bar and i think she is the owner's wife) who was very nice and friendly.
    I've never been back since i left for the states. And all the starbucks here can't compare to that cup of Bebida's cappuccino that i miss so much.
    To the staff and that lady, please tell them that someone appreciated their attention and time so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Hi! Her name is Claire... spoke with her last night and she said she'll be happy to treat u with a cup when u come home ;) yup, will feature Bebidas next... you can add her facebook account if you want :) she's in my featured friends list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that really sounds so interesting, i am repenting that i missed that. I can imagine the fun you all would have had,great work, keep it up.

    cartucho r4i

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images