Fakers Attack!? The truth prevails.

Sunday, April 04, 2010

First of all, I want to thank EVERYONE for helping me report this person. Now that she's getting more publicity than she'd ever hope for, I just wish Facebook will do something before this gets any uglier. I was able to view some more photos that this poser has posted and just as I thought, she has another album titled, "My Maria" containing these photos:



Geez. Again, all my watermarks are cropped out. You gotta hand it to this girl. She has invested a lot of time doing all these editing/cropping of photos and uploading them. Such a hardworking poser! If she would just channel all that energy into something positive, I bet she'd be able to make a name for herself... or a face and an identity of her own. She even claims to be OPERATIONS MANAGER of Convergys? Now what kind of global company employs liars, posers, and fakers? Tsk tsk tsk.
And guess what? I think I'm not the only one who's being impersonated this time. My girl friend, Joneza, has a wannabe too!


Ching Mendoza? That's just really pathetic. Stealing pictures to post as your own? This has got to stop, you know.
Facebook is fast becoming like Friendster. It's getting too crowded and full of fakers. IMHO, if Facebook wants to stay as legit as it was back then, they ought to have stricter verification other than just asking for your mobile #. Maybe it should ask for a valid ID. Next thing you know, there'd be scammers, pedophiles, maniacs, and what have you lurking in there. You sure you wanna risk becoming a victim? Or maybe it's time to move on from FB? So I guess, good things don't really last forever.

But what am I talking about? It's EASTER! We should be rejoicing! I may not be your idea of what a Christian should be, but I don't care because you didn't die for me. Let's remember a man who died to remind us that goodness trumps evil and that forgiveness and mercy is more powerful than sin. Easter Sunday is the day Jesus rose from the dead, looked Satan in the eyes and said, "Game over!"
And speaking of games, I shall announce the winner of last week's contest! Weeeee! It's none other than...

*drum roll please*
Congrats to JayL of http://jay-elx.blogspot.com!
Please email me your shipping details so I can ship your prize!

These are some of the results when I searched for my first tweet... using different search methods:

MyMariaTV's first tweet
MyMariaTV-Tweet-Book620cf7898d87b8cbe9ff1e76db207da7.pdf (page 3 of 110)
Microsoft Excel
Twapper Keeper -
Mozilla Firefox
MyMaria Velasquez (MyMariaTV) on Twitter
Results showed either March 8, 2009 at 1:28 PM or March 8, 2009 at 05:28:47 (I'm not sure why there are two results, maybe time zone issues?)
Anyways, this week's question will be posted tonight or tomorrow. Just sit back and relax, enjoy your Easter, remember to slather some sunblock, don't eat too much chocolate, and check back for the third weekly contest question! ;)
As for me, I'll go ahead and stuff myself with sweet garlic roasted chicken and Vincenzo's liempo to congratulate myself for successfully completing 40 days of fasting or the no-meat diet! Let's all count our eggs and blessings this Easter time. Love to you all my family and friends...

Happy Easter to one and all!

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images