Sorry for the delay & here's the Third Weekly Contest Question!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

My apologies for posting rather late for the third weekly contest question. I've had a lot of things to deal with so I hope you guys understand. I'm also trying to organize a mini party for my Noodle Boy's birthday tomorrow. Nothing big... just a couple of close friends over for some good ol' fashioned (clean) fun and games. Ho-hum... What? That's boring? Well, let's just wait and see! ;)

Anyways, here's the third weekly contest question! And I'll make it all easy for everyone.



Still giving away  (1) kit of Local Obagi plus (1) Mistine White Spa Extra Whitening & Skin Perfecting Roll-on.

Get ready for some time travel! Check your calendars now... Go! And good luck!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images