The Winners' Circle & SALA Lounge + Café!

Sunday, May 02, 2010



I'm really sorry for the late post. But I will tell you what's been keeping me tied down. Anyways, I know you guys are all excited to know who the winners are of my Mini Birthday Contest! So with no further ado.. here you go!

Congratulations to Tmay & damnvixen! You guys are the 2 winners from the 3rd Weekly Contest. You get (1) kit of Local Obagi plus (1) Mistine White Spa Extra Whitening & Skin Perfecting Roll-on EACH!



TWITTER CATEGORY: Congratulations to @noelledotillos for winning a Flickr Pro account!


MULTIPLY/BLOGGERS: Congratulations to Esvimin Faelnar! You win a Multiply Premium Account + A Local Obagi Kit! Kudos to Vernz & Dhadha also for winning GlutaMAX Lightening Soaps with Glutathione 135g each!



FACEBOOK CATEGORY: Congratulations Jong Gonzales for almost guessing it right. A Havaianas pair is yours since you got the closest guess. According to my birth certificate, I was born at 7:45 PM.



Two other lucky guesses almost got it right. Congratulations to Michelline Cuna & Joana Brusas! You guys get GlutaMAX Lightening Soaps with Glutathione 135g each!




Check if your name is mentioned above, and if so, please contact me. Email me, text me, PM me, tweet me or whatever. Just reach me so I can send you the prizes. :) I know it's pretty delayed. My bad!

Anyway, congratulations to all the winners and I feel like a winner myself. Not only have I received another year to celebrate LIFE & LOVE, Noodle Boy and I were able to open SALA Lounge + Café. Best birthday gift *EVER*! So naturally, this has kept us REALLY, REALLY busy. But no complaints here. *Pwera buyag!* It's probably the best thing that happened to us... yet. And I'm praying to the good Lord that he's gonna continue to bless us with a lot more great things to come! Just gotta have faith.

From this:





To this:







It took a lot of hard work, patience, and necessary arguments to make SALA Lounge + Café a dream come true. We would like to thank our families for all their support, our friends for all the encouragements and inputs, Engr. Ruperto Kangleon and his guys for making our imagination a reality, our new customers for patronizing and advertising the place, and of course, God for making it all possible.



Please visit http://www.salaloungecafe.tk for more information about it or add us to your Facebook pages. CLICK HERE!


MUST TRY! The only grilled burger in the city (that I know of!) is here at SALA Lounge + Café... presenting our Healthy Grilled Burger.













Come visit us soon and we hope to see you guys at SALA Lounge + Café!


post signature





PS. I've been having minor troubles with the comments section of my blog so I decided to go with plain ol' Blogger's default for more security and reliability.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images