Maybe it's Maybelline!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Maybelline gift pack that I won in the 9 Biggest Facebook contest arrived today! Woohoo!!!



Thank you Maybelline... Now I have new stuffs to try and I'm pretty sure I'll be lovin' 'em! Weeeeeeee!



In the 9 BIGGEST swag bag are the following:
· Maybelline Clear Smooth 2-Way Foundation
· Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Powder Foundation
· Maybelline Angelfit Flawless Affinity Foundation - Refill
· Maybelline Angelfit Flawless Natural Liquid Foundation
· Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Light Berry
· Maybelline Watershine Pure in Juicy Orange
· Maybelline Watershine 3D Collagen
· Maybelline BlushStudio Mousse
and my favorite Maybelline product of all time...
· Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost mascara

What can I say? Well, I admit I wasn't born with it...or anything. And yes, it is Maybelline!

Thank you so much Maybelline Philippines. More power!!!



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images