Who wants my 32GB iPhone 3GS? 

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Throw your hands in the air! Tee hee... Just kidding.



Seriously though, I am selling my iPhone 3Gs 32GB. Why? Well, if you've been following me, you should know why. But for those who are new here, here's a 411. I let go of my phones just as soon as I experience the symptoms of "ugraditis" due to technolusting. In other words, I want something else. Something new. Alright, alright, I'll be honest. I want an iPAD! LOL!





The phone is absolutely scratch-free and in awesome condition. Feels like new, too!

FYI, I've had the iPhone for only 4 months. It's running on the 3.1.2 firmware, jailbroken and unlocked. Originally Globe-locked so should you want it upgraded to version 3.1.3, it will be locked to Globe again. But then again, I heard there's already a solution to jailbreak and unlock this version. But that's up to you. It's either you buy it as it is or if you want it like brand-new, then I would gladly update it to the 3.1.3 firmware BUT without the JB and openline. Of note,you need blackra1n to boot it should you turn off the phone. A word to the wise... charge it as soon as the battery warns that you should! And of course, I'm also giving it to you complete with box, charger, usb cable, etc. Also I'm throwing in a couple of cases I scored.



Honestly, the initial pet peeve I had with the phone was the small keyboard. But thanks to this one here, texting with the phone had never been easier!





And here are some of the apps I have on the phone:









But wait, there's more. 

I recorded a short video just in case you think this is all a joke or a bluff or a scam for that matter. If you don't believe me, then come over to SALA Lounge + Café and see me. :P



If you want reviews on the iPhone 3GS, you should scour the internet for that... all because I am an Apple Convert and I have nothing but LOVE for ! :)

Text/call me 09228216418 or 09209004468 for faster transaction.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm putting it on sale for 30K if you're from Ormoc City and 32K if you're from Cebu to cover for transportation cost because I would have to meet up with you... or if you prefer, you can just get it for 30K PLUS shipping fee via LBC if you live anywhere else in the Philippines. Sorry, no international buyers. Too much hassle. Oh, and please do not haggle. My price is fixed!

However, since I need a phone, I'm also up for a TRADE. You can grab the iPhone 3GS for only 20K! But only if it's a NOKIA E75 in red or a Nokia E72 in any color, granting you're trading a phone (complete set) in fabulous condition just like mine. :)

Payments can be made thru Chinabank deposit for buyers outside of Ormoc City.

Thanks for looking! ;)


post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. e72 + 20K? what if my e72 is just a week old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much did you get the E72 for? do you have the receipt? let's do the math ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe if you're willing you can add 15K for your trade with E72.. that sounds fair enough... i can ship it to you for free :) and you ship the phone from your end.. or we can just meet up ^_^ your e72 is openline?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images