My right to suffrage.

Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010 - It's Election Day here in the Philippines and even though I wasn't very active during the campaign period, even having my share of controversy in the local political scene (WTF!? And why am I not surprised?), I still felt very much Filipino when we arrived at the Ormoc City Central School where my family was assigned a precinct to. This year, our classroom was located at the far end of the school, which wasn't at all crowded when we arrived after lunch hour. I was in and out of the classroom for only approximately 5 minutes. Yup, just like that I was done voting! Yey!

The fun part was getting the PCOS machine to count my votes. And I could then imagine Aprilyn Gustilo (the Wowowee girl) say "CONGRATULATIONS" when the machine registered my votes. Weee!

And the only negative comment I have for this year's election experience is that even though there was a sign at the door warning us that cellphones and cameras are not allowed inside and it was even written on the blackboard in front of the classroom, there was still this hard-headed woman who was talking on her CP while voting! WTF!? I really feel frustrated with people who can't follow certain rules. I mean, how can we expect our country to progress if our people can't even follow simple directions? Geez!

Oh well... I myself couldn't resist but I took this pic outside the classroom so it was perfectly okay. :)



Now all I need is a manicure to get the ink off. Tee hee!

P.S. The boif did his part in this year's election, too! Don't tell him I posted this! LOL!



Go Noodle Boy!!!

Oh, btw, since if you're not doing anything much now that you've voted and all, check this out:

HairinManila’s BLOG YOUR VOTE Contest! Win a Kérastase Minis set or L’Oréal and Pureology products!



post signature






Once again, Always wear a smile not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile! Make me happy... Please vote for me!!! ☺ Click here: http://www.havaianasphilippines.com/happysoles/willtravel/p2_profile.php?pid=9

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images