Google yourself!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Go ahead! Try it...

And so I was googling myself today and found out some pleasant surprises. You guys know how I love joining contests and I like to take my chances. Interesting things I found out today... like:

Exhibit A



Actually won the Nokia OVI contest at micamyx's blog. Woot! A PHP1000 GC from Ayala! But I didn't get any email from Nokia about it. Oh well, it happens. It's probably somewhere in cyberspace.

Exhibit B



It's my entry from the My Pilipinas contest at ourawesomeplanet.com! I got the 5th place. Not bad.

And I even found our class website!

Exhibit C



Wow! The stuffs you find online, huh!!?

Nice.


post signature






PS. Always wear a smile not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile! Make me happy... Please vote for me!!! ☺ Click here: http://www.havaianasphilippines.com/happysoles/willtravel/p2_profile.php?pid=9

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images