Look who's out of REHAV!!!

Friday, May 07, 2010



There! It's confirmed... I AM OUT OF REHAV! Just recently I acquired this very, very cool pair of Havaianas. I know there are so many designs coming out this year but this one did get me out of REHAV...



My very own 2010 World Cup USA Havaianas pair! *twirls around the room* Thanks sis Mei Lyn!



And guess what!? My good luck charm is working again! A few days ago, I received a call... and take note, it wasn't for a reservation for SALA Lounge + Café. It was from...

*drumrolls please*

... HAVAIANAS PHILIPPINES!!! Then I got an email asking for additional requirements because out of thousands of entries for the Havaianas Happy Soles contest, my video has been chosen by the judges as one of the top ten finalists!!!

*cartwheels*

Now, the interesting bit. You guys have to vote for the video so I can win this contest!!!



You've got to let me win... because if I do, I will give away a lot of Havaianas to my lucky readers and voters!!! Weeeee!

Gimme a minute of your time, login to the Havaianas site (register an account for free if you haven't) and please please please... Make me happy!!! VOTE FOR ME, MARIA VELASQUEZ!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE --> http://www.havaianasphilippines.com/happysoles/willtravel/p2_profile.php?pid=9 <-- You can vote ONCE per day! :)

Oh yeah, pardon me for the annoying voice and my bad singing... Desperate times need desperate measures. LOL!

Take me and my friends to Brazil... and get lots and lots of chances to win pairs of Havaianas when I get back! Weeeee!

Love you all! Xoxo,


post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. sosyal naman oi. gai pud kog havaianas hap? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Please vote for me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria! Congrats! You are the only person I know that made it to the top 10 hihihi I'll campaign and vote for you basta pasalubong ha? or pwede rin ako ung isa sa tatlo na kasama mo hhahahahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images