GlutaMAX to the MAX!

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Today I received another package from LBC! Hmm...  Lady Luck must be very generous to me this time of the year.

Here it is!



   (1) box of GlutaMAX Reduced Glutathione 500 mg 10 capsules
   (1) tube of GlutaMAX Lotion SPF 15 100ml
   (1) bottle of GlutaMAX Deodorant 50ml
   (1) box of GlutaMAX Cream SPF 15 30g
   (2) boxes of GlutaMAX Soap 135g

The complete GlutaMAX gift pack that I won from Nuffnang! Thank you guys!!!

I should say I love the smell of their products. I don't know why, there's a certain scent in them that I can't quite place right now. And now that the summer sun bites, GlutaMAX proves to be very effective and an essential summer must-have! I'm not very particular on skin color really but I don't mind getting all the antioxidants, UV protection, and what have you that I can right now.

Enjoy the rest of the summer, guys. Have fun in the sun... but remember to wear sunscreen. And of course, if you get too much tan and want to go back to your natural (or even a lighter tone!) skin color, then there's always GlutaMAX. ;)

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images