IMPOSTOR ALERT! And yet another one... Seriously!

Saturday, April 03, 2010

OMG! It's like stalking to the Nth level all over again? I don't know which is worse... This one or that Naji incident from Friendster Forum. That girl was a moderater for a freaking forum and used 100+ pictures of me in her gallery. What the hey!? Took a lot of verbal abuse to get that over with...
I'm partly to blame because I was careless and uploaded pictures without watermarks, so naturally that attracted a lot of copycats. But come on, since then I've always put watermarks on my pictures and some poser now crops everything and posts them up as her own!? WTF?!

You be the judge.

When my Big Sis Marmel sent me a message asking me if this was an impostor's account, I immediately clicked on the profile link she gave me. At first, I thought it was alright maybe she liked that photo of me so she used it as her primary photo.

Then it gets creepier.
I clicked on the Profile Pictures album... and OMGWTFBBQ! She has a whole album of me...! FML! The nerve! SHE CROPPED ALL MY WATERMARKS OUT! And she has had this album for 5 freaking months already!? She's even got pictures of me taken back in 2007... and pictures of me and my friends, cousins, and even Noodle Boy is there!




And she's got COMMENTS, too! Holy crap.

I appreciate you liking my photos and all, but posting them as yours? What kind of ugly face you got that only a mother could love?!

Guys, if you're reading this post... and you have a Facebook account, I have a favor to ask. Please REPORT this person. Go to her profile at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000046245123&ref=nf and scroll to the bottom. See below:



I really really hate posers. :( I guess they just don't realize that it is a crime to steal pictures. They must be oblivious to the fact that anything anyone writes or any images are copyright of the owner and they are libel to prosecution if they use them or steal them without permission. Puh-lease, why don't you google image copyright infringement!!?
If imitation is the best form of flattery, I think this one here clearly went overboard. Must teach her a lesson. But I don't know if I want to fight this out right now. Jesus Christ hasn't even risen from the dead. Maybe I'll wait til after Easter to kill this creep. Tee hee.

Well, you know who's who. "Will the real MyMaria, please stand up!" Nawww, thanks. I think it's pretty obvious who's the copycat here. 'Nuff said.

~_~ You can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. You can nail it to a cross, wrap it in winding sheets, and shut it up in a tomb... but it will rise! Remember more than 2000 years ago, Jesus died for our sins so that we may have everlasting life. You may not like me, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for. ;) Think about it.

I just finished building the rabbit trap, now to add the right kind of bait to catch the Easter Bunny. (Gonna have her for dinner on Sunday! Rabbit stew!!! Nom nom nom!)

May all of you share an Easter that's bright and sunny, too... Filled with love and happiness in every way for you!

UPDATE: Aug. 4, 2010
I can't believe the account is still active! Come on FACEBOOK! Pay attention! You need to suspend this user's account... It's been 4 months since it has been reported by dozens of people and still you're not doing anything about it!!! I'm very disappointed ha!



LATEST UPDATE: http://www.bastaigatsikat.com/2010/08/facebook-disabled-my-account.html


post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just read this, got the link from facebook.

    Clearly this is someone who is currently in Makati and located in Quezon while working in Bacolod as a marketing officer with the position of an under-aged operations manager of a bpo company that handles local events and concerts...

    This is good to post as an epic fail in viral sites like: failbook.com

    Brian

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images