All Hallow's Eve 2010

Monday, November 01, 2010

This year, I dressed up as Medusa/Valentina...





What do you think?!

For some reason, I missed last year's Trick or Treat! I can't even remember why... But the two years before that, I always joined the kids and took them around the neighborhood.



Well, nobody's really old enough to spend Halloween asking for candies and sweets if you ask me... It's my only excuse to eat 1,000 pounds of chocolate!

Although this time around, there were more kids and we got to ask candies from more houses with the help of the SK Federation and the people of Dist. 19. One of my goals set being a Brgy. Kagawad is to give the kids in Cantubo the kind of childhood we had back then. You know, kids playing with other kids... OUTSIDE! The young ones nowadays tends to stay indoors and play video/computer games and don't even know Patintero/Waring-waring or Piko/Biko-biko anymore! I want them also to get to know each other.



Even though it was pouring heavily last night, we had a successful trick or treat. Everyone got wet but nothing beats a bag of candies in your pockets or baskets! Plus, we prepared spaghetti for everyone!







We could have had as much fun as before... scaring everyone who passes by our street:







But we couldn't do it, because it was raining! BOOOOO!!! So we just took pictures instead. ~_~











Next year, we will definitely need to plan more in advance so we can make Halloween unforgettable for everyone! ;)



So how was your Halloween? :)



xoxo,
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was really scared with the those successive photos...whahaha!!! I can't help but scroll down the page ASAP!!!

    I think you rocked the medusa/valentina look and you are too beautiful to be one...I was like looking at your photo in Facebook and realized it was edited...I could not think how on earth did you prepare the make-up with the snake skin hahahha!!!

    Kisses love
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images