Get ready for Summer! Join me on a trip to Coron, Busuanga... FOR FREE!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011



So the word is out that Cebu Pacific is at it again with their crazy promos... and by crazy I mean it both ways. Good because you can get flights... FOR FREE. But otherwise, you can drive yourself mad trying to book a seat or what. So here's something for everyone... my friends most especially.



Let's go to Coron, Busuanga! What do you say? But I need 150 of you guys to confirm and book a seat.



It's easy. You don't have to go through the website. All you need is your FACEBOOK account. If you don't have a Facebook (who doesn't?) then it's time you sign up for one!

Now go to my LINK after you've logged in.
Or click here: http://apps.facebook.com/fly_one/?ref=fbshw725032130

The traffic is crazy as expected... so...



Now when the page/app loads...



Be my guest. Literally.

Next, look for my plane. This is why we should be FRIENDS. :)



And then once you've located it, click it to view the plane and completely fill out the details of the form that comes up subsequently.



Alright. That's it.



To get to 150 confirmed passengers, you can ask your friends or your family and let me know so I can confirm their seats on the plane, too!

Now let's all cross our fingers and pray that we will ALL win this trip!



P.S.  Don't worry about where to stay in Coron, because there are plenty of deals such as the 3 Days / 2 Nights for as low as PhP 3,750.00 per head package or the 3Days 2Nights Package WITH EXCLUSIVE TOUR & DINNER @ Php5200/person package. Actually, there are many more promos and packages that can be found online, but first we need to get this plane so we can all fly to Coron for FREE!!!

Go!!! CLICK HERE NOW!


xoxo,

  post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images