If music be the food of love, play on. (PIC HEAVY!)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Has an instance ever occurred to you when action seems to speak louder than words or when pictures really do paint a thousand words?

The wordsmith in me fumbles for words trying to write the perfect piece tonight. But alas, only a familiar tune keeps ringing in my ear. It sounds kinda trippy, too. 
Like a kaleidoscope... Like the smell of gasoline... 

It is said that good music stirs by its mysterious resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it. I wonder what motivates some artists to write their music, but as a listener the music I hear becomes the soundtrack of my life.

Just like this.


































Not familiar with the words? 
WATCH THIS VIDEO!




If it's gasoline that fuels up engines and makes cars run, then my life's own gasoline would be a mixture of 
LOVE + PHOTOGRAPHY + MUSIC.
I think that is what makes life worth living.


And in this digital world today, it's a challenge to keep memories when you run out of space to save them.
Just today I learned that I have this much left.



Que Horror!


Apparently, that is my ultimate motivation to submit an entry to
The Gasoline Dude’s Blogversary Writing Contest.
WHY? Coz I need to win a 1TB Portable Hard Drive!


If music be the food of love, play on. - William Shakespeare


-[abrupt end of post]-

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images