The taste of Italy, the feel of Christmas, and the Filipino flavor.

Friday, December 09, 2011

There was a time in my life when all I wanted was to travel and eat delectable food. Sometimes I still get that feeling overwhelming me and my thoughts would always wander off to good ol' Italy. It's been my life's dream to visit that place and eat all the pizza I want! But alas, I cannot afford the luxury and time so I will just continue to dream about it... for now.

But allow me to share with you a story of something that just happened very recently.






Over the years, however, there are pizza parlors who have managed to give us the very taste of Italy right here and right now without having to sell an arm or a leg to savor such goodness. What am I talking about? Well, have you heard about PIZZA HUT'S Tuscani Pizza? You should if you're not living under a rock because this is the way pizza's got to be -- THINNER CRUST, FULLER FLAVOR! If you haven't tried it, you're missing half of your life! Trust me... I feel like I've waited all my life for this.


Just the mention of those ingredients sends shivers down my spine and I can picture how the pizza bursts with so much Italian flavor in my mouth. These are very premium ingredients and Pizza Hut sets a standard of using only the choice toppings to deliver us the maximum taste of real pizza!


I love pizza especially how it smells when you open the box. My favorites are the ones with basil because of its distinct aroma but I really don't mind sprinkles of oregano here and there for its pungent and woodsy flavor. 




 Let's grab a bite, grab a pizza slice

With 9 choice toppings and everything nice
Let's take a trip to Italy
Taste the flavor of Pizza Hut's Tuscani.

I only want the very best,
 Supremo, it's gotta be
The only pizza for me.
Beef, Italian sausage, smoked ham, too
Bell peppers, black olives,  an onion or two

With sauce made of fresh tomatoes
Makes me forget my worries and woes
I gotta have my fix of premium delight
Oh Supremo, such a pretty sight!

I want you now, I need you now
I've got to get you, someway, somehow.
I want my crust supremely thin
Oh Pizza Hut, how long has it been?

I can smell u now, I can feel u now...
Just like in Italy, where I long to be.
Supremooooo oh oh oh
Oooohhhh I love you so...



Pizza Hut provides a genuine Italian taste but still it has a Filipino flavor in it which is very much welcomed by my Pinoy palate. More often than not, strange flavors really taste strange especially to kids. But I haven't seen a child say "NO" to Pizza Hut. Definitely, not this one here.



Pizza Hut's Tuscani SUPREMO Pizza is perfect for men, women, and children of all ages! The perfect blend of cheese, vegetables, meat, and spices makes it the ultimate pizza concoction.



Dear Santa Claus,

     I've been very good this year. I would like an iPad 2 for Christmas. But I understand that you might be so busy and might not be able to deliver it yourself, so perhaps you can whisper to the ears and knock on the hearts of the good people at Pizza Hut to let me win this prize and give it to me as a gift. Why do I want an iPad 2? Here let me show you why...


1) Because it would be easier for me to keep up-to-date with the latest about Pizza Hut by browsing their website regularly. Their specials and promos are something I keep looking forward to.


2) Easier to access social media networks like Facebook by clicking an app to interact with fellow fans of Pizza Hut and easier for me to share to my friends my latest discoveries and update them with what's happening. A big bonus also is the camera so I can take and post pictures and HD quality videos. 


3) And speaking of pictures, so I can browse the web for images of Italy as I continue to daydream about going there.



4. Last but not the least, I would like an iPad 2 because just like Pizza Hut's Tuscani Pizza, I'm pretty sure that it will add flavor to my life making it more colorful, more enjoyable, and more gratifying. 


Love, 

Maria Franco

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images