Hair 2012: Light vs Dark

Friday, January 20, 2012

Today I woke up wanting to shave my hair off. It had been terribly unruly... kinda sexy but it was bugging me so much. So I decided to dye it so dark I now look like I've been casted for Twilight. FML!





Product used to achieve a provincial Bella Swan look is none other than 4.0 DARK BROWN hair coloring cream from Hortaleza and a 6% developer... all for less than Php300!



Oh well... it looks black after the first wash, maybe it will lighten a bit after a few more washes. But that's okay, I'm kinda feeling this whole new look now anyway. Totally different from the last one!


 Twifuckinglight I say!
(Sorry, not a fan!)
And my son looked at me today as if to say...



So which do you think is better? Light or dark?

xoxo,

 post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images