The start of a great year, I know.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The New Year didn't just usher the whole new 365 days, but I received yet another wonderful prize. Okay, Santa was a little late sending me the gift I asked, but the good people at Pizza Hut made sure it was "safely shipped". And by safe... they weren't kidding!


You've got to hand it to LBC. They're my most preferred courier here in the Philippines.

I got this for the blog post I wrote for Supremo, one of Pizza Hut's Tuscany pizza flavors. We had a great time making that entry and now having so much fun playing with the prize.

It's the 3G model of the iPad 2. I can't wait to test the internet speed of Smart once I get my hands on their microsim. Hopefully, it's available here in my area.

Big thanks also to my mother- and father-in-law for bringing us the pizza all the way from Cebu so we can join the contest. Also to Carl, the little boy, who was the lone caroler. :) Honestly, that kid loved the pizza... even with all the vegetables in it! I mean, when I was little, I always steered clear from those types of toppings. It's only now that I'm an adult that I appreciate the burst of flavors from all sorts of different toppings in my pizza. To Mianne, our cashier for taking the photos. And last but not the least, my Noodle Boy for adding melody into the words of the song I wrote.

Browsing Pizza Hut's website on the iPad is pretty cool!
How I wish there was a Pizza Hut branch here in Ormoc City so I can order delivery :)
Thank you Lord for the great start of a great year ahead. Wishing everyone a happy new year, a fruitful and prosperous one, too!

Michael, Maria, & Mikko Franco.

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images