The Honeymoon, One Year Later!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Because of several reasons, Noodle Boy and I were not able to go on a proper honeymoon after our wedding last year. There were just too many things happening after the wedding and adjusting into married life was taking so much of our time and yes, we had a baby soon after! To say it was a whirlwind of a first year is an understatement. Try a HURRICANE! But it was wonderful. I would not change a thing. We both grew to be the persons we are right now -- parents... of a delightful little big boy!

Towards the end of last year I won GC from Crimson Resort & Spa and since work and the holidays ate all of our time, it was only during the summer of 2012 that we managed to steal some time away and go on our escapade. Our official honeymoon. And what a wonderful escapade it was!



Force of habit, I brought toiletries forgetting that hotels/resorts usually provide everything. The shampoo/conditioner, bath gel, and lotion all smelled great! Our room was super nice that I just wanted to stay in the whole time! Plus the bathroom is huge!!! Just the way I like it. 

Check out the 360° views:






Buffet breakfasts are the best part of any vacation I should say. I've been to many buffet breakfasts and Crimson is one of those that's got almost everything I want to eat for breakfast! Lunch and dinner buffets are priced at P1,800 per person and right now Crimson is having this awesome promo where they slash 50% off the dinner rates. You should check it out in their Facebook page.

We got complimentary 1 hour signature massages which was a big bonus! Vacation and RELAXATION! What more could we ask for? Thank you once more, Crimson! :)

There are so many things to do at Crimson Resort & Spa that I'm afraid our 3-day, 2-night stay was not enough. Boy, it really wasn't! We're sure to go back someday when Mikko's older and when they have those awesome promos again! You can be sure of that! Scroll down for more random pictures of our stay at Crimson Mactan.

Note: Due to Facebook changing their Photo URL, embedded pics aren't showing up so here's a link to our album instead. CLICK HERE!












We really had a great time as you can obviously see. We got to unwind and reminisce what it was like when it was just the two of us, only 30 lbs heavier now. HAHA! Summer 2012 is definitely another summer to remember.

No bikini pix. Maybe when I lose weight, I'll go back to some flaunting and daunting! Right now, I got the conservative mode ON.

Where did you guys spend your summer vacations? Tell me in the comments!

Travel


xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images