Supermoon tonight!

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Hey, guys! I'm back... I have yet to blog about the awesome vacation we had at Crimson Resort & Spa but I had been so busy lately that I didn't have time to post it yet. But tonight, I just can't let it pass not posting about the Supermoon going on! You know me and moonwatching. I kinda have this thing about the moon, not that I'm in any way lunatic or anything. Well, maybe I am. NOT. =P

Anyways, took photos tonight and here's what Supermoon looks like from my part of the world. The closest that the moon will ever be to us this year. Also known as the perigee... the moon is at its biggest and brightest!




Not sure if it's anything "super" really since the supposed change in size is barely noticeable against the big dark sky. There's no horizon to shoot it with around here. Boo. Hoo.

Maybe tomorrow night I'll find a way to shoot it while the moon is still rising and see if I can find some trees on the foreground for a better shot. But for now... I have this to blog about.


Were you moonwatching tonight too?

xoxo,
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images