Cure Natural Aqua Gel Review: Hands down best skin exfoliator EVER!

Monday, April 29, 2013

ヾ(^∇^) Ohayou gozaimasu.   おはようございます。(Time to brush up on my Japanese/anime lingo!)

Guys, you know for a fact that I am an insanely huge fan of everything Japanese -- geography, food, culture, tech, anime, fashion, music, and most of all, beauty products!!! Ever since I started investing on skincare as well as food supplements, I always ended up buying Japanese products more than anything else. I could not, for the life of me, read the labels but that's okay. Thank goodness for the Internet, you can basically Google everything.  Just a few keystrokes and *POOF* instant translation. It may not be 100% accurate but there are online reviews and forum sites that you can visit to find out about something. Also it's good to keep in mind, upon checking the 13-digit or 8-digit bar codes, that items from Japan start with either 49 or 45.


Alright, moving on to this review. Let's check out the Cure Natural Aqua Gel samples that I got from Sample Room last week.
Visit http://www.sampleroom.ph to get your samples!
It contained 5 trial packs that should be good enough for 2-1/2 weeks of use, since you're only supposed to exfoliate twice a week. I used to exfoliate up to 3 x a week before using different kinds of scrubs but come summertime when I get loads of sunburns, the scrubs are a big no-no! It would be like using sandpaper on my skin... so again, no, thank you. ~(>_<。)\
FACEBOOK ¤ TWITTER ¤ INSTAGRAM
So when I found Cure Natural Aqua Gel on Facebook, I got curious. The product claims to be 91% made up of water and natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko, and rosemary. Hmmm. Interesting. It probably won't get the title of being Japan's No. 1 exfoliator for no reason. I just had to check it out for myself.
Yes, I do apply sunblock generously when I hit the beach. But that's just me. My skin burns bad. Boo!
I dare not use any peeling creams during the hot summer months so this Cure Natural Aqua Gel is the perfect solution to all my skin problems. You see, I love summer and well, I love it so much that nothing stops me from soaking up the sun, complete with SPF 50 or 70 sunblock. In spite of this, I still get vicious sunburns and uneven skin color. For the rest of the year, my goal would be getting rid of my tanned skin and going back to its normal color. And so the journey to the world of exfoliation begins.

Cure Natural Aqua Gel is very gentle on the skin. In fact, it uses a protective solution that is applied by ophthalmologists for eye surgery. There is no need to apply pressure to your skin when applying Cure. It only works on the skin and not on other surfaces such as glass or ceramic dishes. And, dead skin cells will no longer come off if you use it twice on the same skin area. It gently removes unwanted dead skin cells unlike chemical peels which use strong acids to dissolve protein. (http://www.toyojapan.net)
It's unlike any other skin exfoliator I've tried in the past. As soon as I put some gel on my face it magically turned liquid-y of sorts. I wanted to let my skin soak it up at first, you know, just to get the product really in there, but I figured I don't want to be dripping all over the place so I massaged it gently and in less than a second, I could feel tiny balls of dead skin forming under my fingertips! And the whiteheads on my nose and chin? Gone in just a blink of an eye! WHOA! That was fast! I mean, I've tried scrubs  before and I really am not sure if those really exfoliated any skin at all because all I could feel then were the slowly dissolving grains of whatever the scrub was made of. But with Cure Natural Aqua Gel, there's no doubt about those dead skin cells coming off! Even when the product all evaporated or disappeared, the white balls (rolls?) remained as seen in the photos.

Cure Natural Aqua Gel gently removes the dried surface of rough skin. It is a very simple product as approximately 91% of Cure Natural Aqua Gel is water. It is fragrance free. Has no artificial colors or preservatives. (http://www.toyojapan.net) 
I still had much product left in one sample sachet after doing my face, so I went ahead and exfoliated the heels of my feet and some scars I have from erythema nodosum. As expected, stubborn dead cells came off so easily. I didn't even have to scrub like a madwoman to get some results! It really is amaaaaaaazeballs!

First time *EVER* to post my bare face! LOL! Absolutely zero makeup; nothing applied. not even a toner.
Four days later since the first time I used Cure Natural Aqua Gel, I went ahead and opened a second sachet and braced myself to be amazed once again. However, this time I didn't get as much dead skin cells off. I guess I should do a week's interval in between skin exfoliation as it seems like I don't need to exfoliate 2 x a week. Perhaps my skin cells don't die so fast after all. (ñ_ñ) Tee hee. (∩_∩)

And since I'm loving the product so much, I just had to let Noodle Boy try it! I'm guessing that it works for the male species, too! It's not just for women I believe. Beauty products like these tend to be tried and reviewed more by females. But what the hey, right? It didn't say anything like guys can't use it, did it?
*BEST* husband in the world! Letting me do what I want with him. Mwahhh.
As advertised, 1 bottle is sold every 12 seconds in Japan! I think it's really cool that we don't need to buy this online because we can do away with international shipping now. Why? Because Cure Natural Aqua Gel is now available at Beauty Bars! I will surely buy a bottle when I run out of these samples. It is absofrigginlutely now my HG skin exfoliator!!! I have oily/combination skin and also acne-prone and sensitive. Now I can't stop touching my face (when I really shouldn't be!) because it is so soft just like a baby's bum! Kyaaaaaaa! O(≧∇≦)O\

Also I noticed that it is so much easier to apply BB creams (or foundations) now that my face is all smooth! It is feels easier to blend it for even coverage so what's not to love about it?! My face has never felt this squeaky, but not dry at all, clean before! OMGWTFBBQ! You really have to try it for yourself so you'll know I'm not making things up! Try the samples!!! Don't buy the whole bottle first because I think it's a bit expensive at PHP1,500.00 for 250 mL. It comes with a pump and dispenses just 1 mL each time; therefore, a bottle should last you a good 3-4 months depending on use. Then again, trust me, you'll get your money's worth!

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT CURE NATURAL AQUA GEL:
1. It just works! Best. skin. exfoliator. EVER.
2. They give out samples/trial sachets you can test out.
3. It's Japanese. ( ^_^)/
4. The "peeling" part does not hurt one bit! Perfect even for the most sensitive skin!
5. You only need a small amount to get a lot of dead skin cells off.
6. No weird smell.
7. No sticky-icky sensation.
8. Face feels a whole lot cleaner and so so so smoooooth!
9. Applying make-up especially BB creams seems easier. Products like foundation and powder feels like they glide smoothly on my face.
10. It's available here in the Philippines at Beauty Bars.

WHAT I DISLIKE ABOUT CURE NATURAL AQUA GEL:
1. It's a bit pricey but it's a high-end product. What do you expect? 
2. Comes in only one-sized variant (250 mL). Maybe if they had like a 100 mL bottle, that'd be more affordable for me. LOL.

Guys, it is an amazing product and I'm not exaggerating! FYI: I'm not paid to do this review. I requested these samples because I've read the reviews of others. So many have tried and so many can attest to its effectiveness. I wanted to find it out for myself and I can't believe I just found out about it! So if you're reading this review because you're also curious about Cure Natural Aqua Gel, then what are you waiting for?

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Ganbatte!  がんばって!


TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images