October 2013 BDJ BOX 7-day Challenge!

Tuesday, November 05, 2013


How time does fly, huh? I was so late in posting my October BDJ BOX unboxing as it is November already but oh well, better late than never! Also, I accepted the 7-day challenge and completed it a week ago so here's the blog post about it and my review on the products I've used to create the different looks using affordable Maybelline products.

DAY 1



For me... This BB STICK works best as a primer because of its texture and finish. I also find it great for under eyes for a brightening base/effect before putting on my concealer. And then there's this CHEEKY GLOW blush which gives a subtle finish, just enough for that flush of color on the cheeks.


DAY 2


Guess what Maybelline mascara is it that I'm wearing?


The mascara used in the post above is no other than THE FALSIES! Big fan of their Volum' Express over the years and this one here doesn't disappoint! Same great quality, holds curls, no clumps, and fairly lightweight on the eyes! So impressed and instantly opens up those pretty peepers! The mascara wand is flexible, too! It makes application very easy.

DAY 3


Here's a Saturday daytime look for lunch at the in-laws! Baby soft lips looking moisturized as ever with BABY LIPS RUNWAY BRIGHTS and a subtle #eotd with EYE STUDIO LUMINEYES SHADOW plus CHEEKY GLOW for that warm flush on the cheeks.

DAY 4


I wish I had smooth skin like before my adult acne started acting up but too bad my hormones are not cooperating much. So here's a quick fix with the BB STICK, BABY LIPS RUNWAY BRIGHTS, CHEEKY GLOW, and CLEAR SMOOTH SHINE-FREE FOUNDATION (non-comedogenic, yayyy!) for a 5-minute face trying to look decent enough without scaring the people because it was too early for Halloween.

DAY 5


Casual daytime look created with EYE STUDIO LUMINEYES SHADOW to brighten up sleepy tired eyes; paired with Maybelline COLORSENSATIONAL lipstick in Peachy Scene, 36h LASTING EYE STUDIO GEL LINER in black, and CHEEKY GLOW in Peachy Scene.

DAY 6


For beautiful eyes, look for the good. If you look for the good, that's what you'll see. Wearing THE FALSIES for that wide awake look, CHEEKY GLOW in Peachy Scene for a subtle flush, COLORSENSATIONAL lipstick in Make Me Pink, and EYE STUDIO 36h LASTING GEL LINER in black.

DAY 7


And to conclude my BDJ BOX 7-day challenge, my Halloween look as Tinker Bell was made perfect with inexpensive and readily available Maybelline products that you can buy in leading departments stores, supermarkets, and drugstores. Here's using the BB STICK, CHEEKY GLOW, CLEAR SMOOTH SHINE-FREE FOUNDATION, COLORSENSATIONAL LIPSTICK, and EYE STUDIO 36h LASTING GEL LINER.

As it has done in more than a decade since I learned how to use makeup, Maybelline continues to help me "EXPRESS IT" and Rock Out in Fashion. You know, if you're not born with it, there's always MAYBELLINE! ^_^





TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images