Let The Beauty Begin with Benefit: June 2014 BDJ Box 7-day Challenge

Friday, June 27, 2014


I just completed my 7-day Challenge for June 2014 using products from the exclusive BDJ Box featuring Benefit. I know what some of you are thinking, "Didn't they release a Benefit exclusive box last March?" Yes, they did. But the products I got are different except for one, the Porefessional Pro Balm and I surely didn't mind because this one's an amazing primer and I could surely use another tube especially in this crazy heat! Isn't it supposed to be rainy season now?


Anyway, let's get on with my first impressions and mini reviews.


So happy that my June 2014 BDJ Box came with They're Real mascara.  This is HG quality, people! Though I wonder why the consistency is "wetter" than my previous tube. Probably coz my old one is almost dried out. Anyway, this is A MUST for everyone with short lashes because it really lengthens! A couple of coats and you get enough volumizing effect that looks very natural as if "THEY'RE REAL"! 😊 If it clumps, then just comb through your lashes and it'll separate. 👍👍



My first time to try Fake Up concealer since hearing so many rave about it. I got one in Medium so it's great for my dark circles. I wasn't sure it would work at first because it is very lightweight and moisturizing. I thought it would slide off my face but the hydrating effect actually helped in concealing as it diffused those fine lines under the eyes. Man oh man! 😃 It's so easy to work with and you can see how well performs. I have yet to master this concealer but for now I find that setting it with my favorite banana powder makes it last longer. It looks very natural, too. Indeed the name speaks for itself! Good product and I do recommend it for those seeking hydrating concealers with lines to hide. 👍👍



I have to admit the Benetint is pretty good. 😊 You know I'm not a "blush" person but perhaps because I've never found one that lasts! Well, Benetint really does stay up to 12 freakin' hours! ☺️ OMGWTFBBQ! It's blendable and is pretty thin in consistency so it doesn't leave unwanted blotches as long as you work faster and pat it all over your cheek immediately. Had to be careful doing so since I didn't want it to move my foundation. I did just 5-6 dots on my cheeks and I was able to create a natural-looking blush. Not bad for my first experience with cheek/lip tints! ☺️👍👍


This Lollitint is perfect for that #kawaii look. Doi ikenai? It's a bit thicker in consistency compared to the Benetint so it was a challenge to blend it. I ended up moving a bit of my base/foundation. ☺️ Need to be careful next time coz as you can see my blemishes are showing even though I had concealed them. I had some difficulty blending it, although I love the fact that like Benetint it doesn't stain your fingers. It's such a lovely lavender pink blush and lip tint that automatically makes me look so much younger. 😊 Arigatou!


I believe this Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow shade in (I'm So Money) Honey is my perfect match. 💕 It's super lightweight up to medium coverage. I still needed just a bit if concealer for my dark spots but my face is significantly with less [layers of] makeup with this foundation. 😊👍👍 Its oil-free, too! My acne-prone and oily skin is happy with this. Though I got shiny after 3-1/2 hours. 😁 But that's just my face, which nothing a primer/blotting powder can't fix. ☺️

Actual use of the HFOW foundation.
I did my face around 7:15am and I was able to get 2 hours of awesome coverage after chasing (and restraining) my son at the playhouse. ☺️ I got pretty shiny on my T-Zone around 3.5 hrs later. And then my entire face got super dewy after 4 hours. Not bad for a morning. Re-touch needed by lunch time though. I recommended Benefit Agent Zero Shine or Porefessional Pro Balm for a touch-up. 👍👍 I'm pretty impressed that the HFOW foundation didn't cake or gave me weird patches on my face. 💕 
 



It's Pore O'Clock! Thanks for another tube of Porefessional Pro Balm! It helps in easier makeup application serving as primer and even perfect for touch-ups to get rid of that shine fast! ✨ Make this your #poreoclockph habit! 👍👍 


Last but not the least, here's Big Easy. And now I think it's indeed better than BB. 💕 Most BBcreams that I've tried make me super oily instead save for some few faves of mine but Big Easy creates an amazing liquid to powder finish. If I didn't have blemishes, I'd wear it alone because it's awesome for a no-makeup makeup look. 😊 You also don't have to worry about the shade so much as it just blends with your skin, evening out your skin tone so no worries about getting a ghostly white face or mismatched neck color. Although one layer didn't hide my blemishes but perhaps it will if I had layered it up a bit more; however, I didn't want to even though it really is pretty lightweight as if you didn't put on anything at all. ☺️ I also love the velvety feel of my face after application of Big Easy by Benefit. Oh and it's got SPF 35, too! 👍👍

Press PLAY ▶️ #bdjbox7day completed!

So there you have it! Another set of Benefit products that are worth every single centavo. You know what they say -- YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. And Benefit continues to live up to its name.

If you want to receive beauty boxes like this each month, subscribe to BDJBOX or sign up at www.bdjbox.com to learn more and get your own surprise beauty loot!


Facebook: 
BDJ Box - https://www.facebook.com/bdjbox
Benefit Philippines - https://www.facebook.com/benefitcosmeticsphilippines

Twitter:
BDJ Box - https://twitter.com/BDJBox
Benefit Philippines - https://twitter.com/BenefitBeautyPH

Instagram:
BDJ Box - http://instagram.com/BDJBox
Benefit Philippines -  http://instagram.com/BenefitBeautyPH

Thanks for visiting my blog and come back soon for more beauty reviews!



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
YOUTUBE ★ http://youtube.com/mymaria
BLOG ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images