Summer Radiance: May 2014 BDJ Box 7-day Challenge

Sunday, June 15, 2014


The May 2014 BDJ BOX is full of new stuffs which I haven't tried and so I looked forward to try them all out. Naturally, I took on the 7-day challenge.

The first ones I picked were the Organix shampoo and conditioner sachets.


Hair (like mine) which is chemically-treated frequently need all the TLC it can get. This anti-breakage shampoo and conditioner not only makes the chemical smell of dyes/developer go away with its absolutely amazing rich scent but the keratin proteins in it increases elasticity of my hair plus the argan oil smooths and conditions my hair for a beautiful shine. ✨ Makes hair glossy, not greasy! 👍 Aside from the Anti-Breakage Kerain Oil variant, I also tried the Thick and Full Biotin & Collagen as well as the Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco ones. I'd pick the Keratin Oil anytime because it's the most fragrant and the Argan Oil of Morocco for making my damaged hair look super healthy.


Then we have the Revlon Colorstay nail polishes. These #Revlon Colorstay Seashell and Bonsai swatches are truly lovely. Don't you agree? 👍👍 They make nails look so dainty and girly. Pretty combination, isn't it?


Next, we have the Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack. It came in full-size! Tested it even though I have really weird, troubled oily sensitive skin. I found out that this product is actually best for dry skin because it moisturizes, exfoliates and shields skin from dry environment (which means it's great during the cold season). Then I did a little experiment hoping to see the results after I turned the a/c on at full blast (so I can also sleep comfortably and get relief from the crazy heat during the daytime). I woke up with glowing skin as the product's ingredients -- Pumpkin Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Licorice root oil, and Bromelain -- worked their magic into my problematic skin. The consistency is a cross between creamy and gel-like so it's not heavy on the skin and you get a pretty cool feeling. It's recommended to use 1-2 x a week. Try it and give your skin some extra lovin'!

The May 2014 BDJ Box also came with vouchers and as of now, I've only used and claimed the one for AVON. It's for (1) Belle brassiere but since they had a promo I went ahead and got matching panties! Woot!

Isn't this awesome? This is the bra that let's you adjust your cleavage! 😍 Oh wow! Something every girl needs! 👍 Ladies, listen up! If you're feeling sexy, all you need to do is just tighten the ribbon... Et voila! ✨ Cleavage like my baby's bum! ☺️ Forgive me for the post but what can I say? It's the truth. THIS IS THE DREAM! 😊

And then there's the collagen essence masks from Dermal Korea.


While everyone went out partying and celebrating freedom last June 12, I was trying to deal with tired feet (and legs!) from the Independence Day parade which I joined in and of course, pampered my sleep deprived face with a collagen essence mask.


Ever since I learned about bee venom and experiencing good results from it with my acne treatment, I just had to try this Dermal essence mask. And boy, was I pleasantly surprised! It's got an amazing cooling effect to the face and I can feel some firming effect, too! With vitamin E and collagen, my skin has never felt smoother, softer, and healthier! I love it! 😻😻😻 It makes me want to do this every night if only I could. I can't believe I've never tried this before! Now I want moooorrre!!! 😸

I also received a box of Godiva Natural Skincare anti-perpirant/deodorant and lotion sachets in the May 2014 BDJ Box.


These two are so convenient to carry around. Very handy at times when you're in a hurry so you can just put these on in the car on your way to wherever. I find the lotion to have a brightening effect and very moisturizing it almost feels like I just slathered oil on my skin since it becomes glossy (must be the SPF!). I'll have to test it some more and see if my skin reacts to the ingredients and if it's effective at whitening my skin. Hey, it's paraben-free! As for the deodorant, it's somewhat fragrance-free compared to the strongly scented lotion. It does a good job at controlling sweat and doesn't feel icky at all. 👍

And lastly, since I got a golden ticket, I was one of the lucky BDJ bellas who received a pair of Salvatos!

These are a lifesaver... Errr... Feet savior? 👣 After standing for hours (manning the photobooth during a wedding gig), what a relief to wear 'em! Folding flip-flops like these are so convenient to bring along... To anywhere slippers are allowed. 😊👣 

More vouchers from the May 2014 BDJ Box
I still have vouchers to claim but since I'm geographically-challenged as ever so I don't know if I'm going to be able to use them. Such a shame. Maybe I should give them away? Tee hee. So all in all, the May BDJ Box is really an amazing box full of goodies to try. I am not disappointed. In fact, the ultimate consumer/guinea pig in me was truly pleased! What do you think of this month's beauty box? Love it or hate it? Let me know in the comments below. 

MAY 2014 #BDJBOX7DAY CHALLENGE COMPLETE!

Thanks for reading this post and if you haven't subscribed to #BDJBOX, it's time you should. Get beauty surprises each month for just P580 and get triple value inside your box!

Please visit www.bdjbox.com to find out more.



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
YOUTUBE ★ http://youtube.com/mymaria
BLOG ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images