My Summer 2014 Hair Colors (Budget-friendly Hair Dyes!)

Tuesday, June 10, 2014


As you all observed by now, I change my hair color very, very often. And just this summer alone, I managed to get it colored twice! With no further ado, let me show you my summer 2014 hair color picks.
MONDES VERY LIGHT NATURAL ASH BLONDE

A tube of Mondes hair coloring dye costs more or less Php80 only!
When I dyed my hair this color, I still had some bleached hair left and was watching Game of Thrones. I ended up leaving it wayyyy longer than I should and my hair became BLUE/GRAY! It would have been great it if were Targaryen white hair. But NO! OMGWTFBBQSAUCENOMAYO!


I looked like LittleFinger's niece! So I had to wash it off with anti-dandruff shampoo a couple of times to get rid of the blue-gray tint. It looked like granny hair and seriously I wasn't really digging it. Eventually, the color became "normal" in a few days and I was happy with my hair.


But 40 days later, hair roots were showing like a mofo and the color didn't last very long so I had to dye it again with another shade that I highly recommend for those of you who want to lighten your hair to a golden shine. Think: "Rapunzel, Rapunzel. Let down your golden hair!" It may not look like it on the box though but scroll down to see the results.

LOLANE Z COOL 9.30 - VERY LIGHT INTENSE GOLDEN BLONDE




Lolane Z-cool costs approximate Php 239 at my local supermarket.
I love this dye because it smells nice compared to usual hair dyes since it's got strawberry and green tea extract. FYI: I left the dye to develop on my hair for over an hour. And I actually didn't expect my hair to end up looking like "Lannister" gold but yeah, you get the idea.



See what I mean? That photo above was taken indoors in fluorescent white lighting. When I took a pic in daylight and indoors, it looked pretty tame and actually very natural.


BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! 

I just had to get Le Husband Noodle Boy's hair colored, too. This is another highly recommended hair color for summer.

BEST LURE JOYNNA 11.1 - LIGHTEST ASH BLONDE


The cheapest but good quality hair dye I've come across at only Php 40 per tube!


What can I say? This is one way to spend quality time together. I love being married to my bestfriend. Tee hee! Anyways, this is really the best thing for color-treated hair that's been damaged with chlorine and one which looks extremely brassy. Take note: Colored/bleached hair does not do well with swimming pools that's been treated with chlorine. But with this lightest ash blonde shade, it kills the orange right off the bat! No need for toner!


I love it! What about you guys? What's your favorite summer hair color? Lemme know and also if there's any particular shade, do leave comments below so I can go check it out and perhaps try it the next time I change my hair color.

Until then! Thanks for reading and come back for more beauty blog posts!




TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
YOUTUBE ★ http://youtube.com/mymaria
BLOG ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images