Review: Belo Intensive Whitening Bar

Friday, July 11, 2014

ADVERTORIAL

Everyone agrees that the only thing in life that is constant is change and sometimes when we’re so used to something, it’s hard to move on from it even though there’s something else better waiting for us. Take for example, my favorite kojic soap. Ever since discovering it in 2007, I’ve been using the same kojic soap for years. It aids in keeping my skin fair because honestly, I don’t have fair skin. It’s the way it is because I maintain it with soaps and lotions. I like my skin tanned during the summer season but otherwise, I prefer a fairer complexion throughout the year.

So what’s new and what changed? Well, I just discovered the Belo Intensive Whitening Bar. I love Belo products because you know that I lean towards using Asian skincare and cosmetics because well, obviously, I am Asian. It’s for me. And then came the assortment of Belo products which have been proven time and again that they are indeed superior when it comes to offering products for Filipinas. And guess that, I am a true-blooded 100% Filipina. So why not, chocnut?


Very unique and special packaging with inspiration quotes! Yayyy!
So what makes Belo Intensive Whitening Bar better than my old kojic soap? I’ll tell you right now. The best thing about Belo’s Kojic soap is that it contains not just kojic acid but also tranexamic acid. Fans of kojic soap know that the purpose of using soap that has kojic acid is in order to inhibit the production of melanin. What’s melanin? Well that’s the substance that determines our skin color which is why the more you have it, the darker your skin color is. Kojic soap tries to deter melanin production, thus lighter skin for the users. Now what about tranexamic acid? Basically, aside from preventing skin pigmentation and its whitening effect on stubborn dark spots, it also restores damaged skin from UVA/UVB exposure and environmental factors like pollution. Problems with melasma? This is the answer! The tranexamic acid reduces melanin and inhibits tyrosinase (the enzyme that controls melanin production). It is non-irritating, it is hypoallergenic, and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Got sensitive skin and acne? This may be the solution you’ve been awaiting for!

Alright, let’s get down to my 7-day challenge with using Belo Intensive Whitening Bar. A week ago, I was at a sportsfest so I was subjected to a lot of sun exposure. I figured it was the best time to try the product.


As you can see it did an amazing job! Outrageous!!! They say it’s supposed to whiten 64% better than other brands with Kojic Acid alone, and I can truly say it does work so much better than my old kojic soap. Normally it would take a month for me to get my color back but in just a week, my skin looks so much better. The Belo Intensive Whitening Bar also smells great. When I lather it (yes, it does create suds!) I am reminded of spicy cinnamon tea and then it washes off without a hitch and leaves my skin moisturized. My skin becomes normally dry when I’m using kojic soap but with Belo Intensive Whitening Bar, it’s quite moisturized after use. So when I wash my face with it, it doesn’t leave me with tight skin.


I managed my expectations and didn’t assume my scars will fade miraculously in a week’s time but looking at my bare face, you can see that my skin’s texture is very much improved! That is a great thing and some of my red spots even lightened, too. I am confident that continued use will definitely give me superb results. Thus, I will stick to this!

For my 7-day challenge, I used the Belo Intensive Whitening Bar twice a day. Once in the morning when I shower and at night when I shower before hitting the sack. Even though Belo Intensive Whitening Bar only costs Php P59.75 at the supermarket, department stores, and drugstores I still cut it in half because in all my years of kojic soap use, it tends to last longer when I cut it in half.


And for my face, I turn it into a liquid facial wash. If I use just half the bar, it still won’t last for very long, so if you want to stretch your budget, turning it into a facial wash makes it easier to use as well as gives you more bang for the buck. Check out the step-by-step instruction below.


Directions:

1.    Prepare a cheese grater (preferably an old one you’re not using anymore) and a knife.
2.    Cut the Belo Intensive Whitening Bar soap in half. Keep the other half and/or use it to wash your body.
3.    Take the other half and grate it into a bowl.
4.    Microwave on high for a few seconds with 2 ounces of distilled water.
5.    Let it cool for a few hours and then transfer into a clean pump bottle.

To end this review, I highly recommend you guys try Belo Intensive Whitening Bar (Kojic + Tranexamic Acid) if you’re looking for the fastest and most effective way to lighten your skin tone and get rid of any discolorations.  Thanks to Dr. Vicki Belo and her authority in beauty, she has once again given us what most of us need and it doesn’t have to break the bank.




TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
YOUTUBE ★ http://youtube.com/mymaria
BLOG ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images