#iamlimitless with Limitless Possibilities + Review

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's no secret that I love to write. I've been writing prose and poetry since I learned how to rhyme. I keep journals. Everyone knows my favorite subject in school is English and everything in its scope -- Speech, Reading, Language, Literature, Writing, Basic Communication, what have you. I'm proud to say I've been editor-in-chief, president of the English club, declamation champion and 1st placer for Creative and News Writing for Division A Region 8 competitions, and even got 3rd place in the national essay writing competition on the topic of the Jubilee celebration among the Association of Benedictine Schools. I'm not here to brag but this is my turf so I might as well write it all down for memoir's sake.

Now I feel a bit wistful. You know I could have taken AB English or a Journalism course but I didn't. I thought it was not the best income-generating path for me and it was something I gave up because of peer pressure or because I was young and I thought I knew better. Well, I could tell you a number of reasons really but that's the past and I'm just glad I kept writing via this blog (and a couple of others) since 2003. So yeah, long story short... I feel I could have been a better writer had I really gone and pursued it. You know, I've always wanted to write a book. I've written countless manuscripts though I just don't get to finish them. But perhaps one day, I just might. Who knows what the future holds? I'm still not giving up the dream.

Presently though I have this BLOG and I hold it very dearly. This is my life. Literally. In words. And NOTHING will stop me from becoming the blogger that I am and I will be, because even if I don't have a degree in writing, I declare that I am a pro. Tee hee! Well, you're here reading this post, aren't you? So let me take this opportunity to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Because of you, my dear friends and readers, my passion for writing burns as you fuel it and give me motivation to become better at this craft. I shall not disappoint you.

You see, I found out that confidence indeed is the key to reaching your goals. Especially goals like mine. Becoming a beauty blogger was a choice I made primarily for myself. I wanted to take matters into my own hands since I am not getting any younger and one of the challenges I face everyday is, well, my face. A change of lifestyle did me a lot of good but then I felt I needed more. So as the ultimate consumer, I am in constant search for products that will help me reach my goals of staying young, looking young, and feeling young.

Enter Limitless Possibilities. My new skincare regimen as of November. You can read my first impressions + mini-review below.

https://limitlesspossibilities.com.ph

After my recent acne breakout when my face started to heal, I wanted nothing more than to preserve its current condition, if not improve it some more. After all, my face is basically an asset for me since becoming a beauty blogger. If you want something to last, you need to take care of it, right? As I keep reiterating in all my social media posts, makeup is just a tool to bring out the best in you. But skincare certainly is where all the real magic happens.


WHITENING BODY SOAP  (SRP Php160)
I love how the Limitless Possibilities soap lets me work up a lather. It's like I'm having a bubble bath with suds everywhere! I've never tried a soap like it before. Seriously! It's smells super clean (mmm, grapefruit!) and leaves skin feeling so smooth! I was pretty surprised how moisturizing it is as well as it washes off easily. I'll have to see if its whitening properties really do work after I finish the whole bar. Apparently, the color of the Whitening Body Soap is pink so its mere presence makes my dull cream-colored bathroom look rather pretty.


BODY LOTION DAY AND NIGHT (SRP Php500)
I'm very familiar with many whitening lotions but what's different about this Day Body Lotion from Limitless Possibilities is that it is quite fragrant so it's good for times especially when I'm in a hurry because I can skip my usual cologne/perfume. It is fairly lightweight and not sticky at all for a lotion with SPF35! It is kind of watery in consistency and spreads easily.


The Night Body Lotion has the same weightless feel and each time I put it on, it seems as though my skin automatically looks radiant. It must be those Algowhite boosters. The lotion keeps my skin moisturized throughout the night especially that it gets awfully cold now due the rainy season coming in full throttle. With its rather thick consistency, you'd think it'd be hard to apply but it really glides smoothly and is absorbed immediately by the skin. Of note, it also has this really cool bluish tint to it.


My favorite products from Limitless Possibilities because #iamlimitless!
And now we move on to my current facial regimen which is yet another 3-step program. I am all for washing, toning, and then moisturizing the face. This is the very basic thing you can do to show some love to your skin, your face most especially.

My new favorite skincare regimen!
STEP 1 - FACIAL WASH (SRP Php380)
It has always been a practice of mine since my skin became acne-prone to always cleanse before sleeping. If I wear makeup, then I remove it completely before I go ahead and wash my face. One thing stands out with the Limitless Possibilities Facial Wash, it smells deliciously clean! It's so invigorating. It's almost like the Whitening Body Soap, except this one doesn't produce a lot of foam but enough to get rid of any traces of dirt and grime even from my oily face. It also does not strip my face dry which is a good thing because it means the ingredients used in this particular product is good for the skin.

STEP 2 - FACIAL TONER (SRP Php300)
Aside from the fact that this gentle toner is simply awesome even for oily skin and it smells pretty nice, too! I once pricked a pimple during that time of the month and it didn't sting at all when I wiped the toner over it. I really love that this Limitless Possibilities Facial Toner comes in a spray bottle so you can also use it as a refreshing mist for your face throughout the day.

STEP 3 - BEAUTY FACIAL CREAM (SRP Php600)
Initially, I expected this moisturizer to be rich and made for normal to dry skin as its consistency is rather thick. So imagine my surprise when my combination/oily skin absorbed this Limitless Possibilities Beauty Facial Cream quickly! It also didn't feel heavy at all and felt lightweight on my face. The scent is quite strong for a facial moisturizer but after a while, it goes away. No biggie! Oh, it comes in a pump bottle, too! Very hygienic! *thumbs up*

Note that these products are MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES. I love buying locally made products because I know it helps our economy as well as our fellow Filipinos who are behind the production and manufacturing of these goods. Dates are also stamped on the products, so make sure you don't use them past expiry date.


Overall, I think these products are heading in the right direction, if not already there.  Aside from the aforementioned Algowhite (a marine skin lightening agent) found in these products, there are other notable natural product ingredients being used, namely:  Regenistem Red Rice that aids in skin rejuvenation, Phycosaccharide AC for acne removal and also stops oily skin, Vivillume which improves skin tone and illuminates complexion, and Zemea which is a natural moisturizer from corn that is environment-friendly and won't irritate the skin versus petroleum-based chemicals. I, for one, am pretty pleased with the quality of these skincare products. I did not have any adverse effects with any of them and you know I have plenty of skin issues.

The suggested retail price isn't exactly bargain-basement, but then again you get what you pay for! However, here's the thing. You can sign up as a member of Limitless Possibilities to get a discount (25%!!!) which means you can earn from retail profit if you sell these products. The whole set would cost around Php 2,440 SRP, but if you are a member, then you only pay Php 1,830. Now if you sell it as a package to friends and family, you could earn Php 610 per set!

So you see, not only does Limitless Possibilities help you look good, but it also gives you financial opportunities. It's a win-win situation if you're into skincare, right? I totally think that the possibilities are indeed limitless here. Therefore, I conclude that my goals of staying young, looking young, and feeling young are very attainable. If you're interested and want to find out more about Limitless Possibilities, go ahead and add them on Facebook. You can also check out their website at https://limitlesspossibilities.com.ph.




TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
YOUTUBE ★ http://youtube.com/mymaria
BLOG ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images